Women: would you date a 300 pound man?

he's 6 feet tall and has shoulders like a football player. aside from the weight, he's good looking.

if a guy of this build approached you, would you already have it decided in your mind that he's not your type, or would you not mind so much?

if you say "no". that doesn't mean you are shallow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I went out with an obese guy for 2 years. I've given fat guys a chance. I never again want to feel like I'm being crushed under the weight of a mans belly. Now a year out of the relationship and it turns my stomach. Worse than the physical was just how spoilt he had been throughout his life. He didn't get fat by accident. If you won't put the effort into maintaining you body then don't expect a girl who puts the effort in to go near you.

Sorry just my opinion which has been biased by my own experience. If it's any consolation I always said I wouldn't go near a fat guy because I come from a skinny family and it was just so alien to me but he changed my mind.

What Girls Said 15

• I would, I did, at the end I got married with him! And he is the most attractive man in the world to me. He is a hardworker, smart, funny and romantic...

• It's not like I'm avoiding making a shallow image of myself but... It really depends. Is he TRYING, at least, to lose some weight and become healthier and more appealing? Because girls cannot like a guy that doesn't care at all with what he looks like, even because we take trice as much as you guys do about our looks, or else we would be left single for ever, really.

And no one would have love at first sight with a guy like that, but... Maybe if his personality is good enough, he would have a shoot.

• No. That's too big for me, I'll die under that much weight. I also don't really like guys who are that tall but I know I'm in the minority there. And quite frankly I don't find it attractive at all.

But really, most guys wouldn't even look at a woman who is like 150 so no woman should be called shallow for saying no to this.

• If you have a phsycial disadvantage, before you ask a girl out you better to make sure she knows you. Let them get the chance to know you first and then ask out. Your build can be a disadvantage at first or may scare them.

• so you're saying if a fat guy approaches a girl, she would be immediately turned off by his size. but if they are friends for a while first, then it doesn't matter?

• I mean appariance can be mistaken... If you give them a chance to know you, you can get a stronger hand. That's all I am saying.

• Most men wouldn't date a 300 pound woman.

• I would if he is a sumo wrestler and a successful one too.. I dig for success

• i have to be honest,

nope.

don't blame me, I like feeling bones!

• Let me ask you this, why is he 300 lbs?

• A glandular problem. lol jk, he just likes to eat

• I'm just wondering this got a down vote, but whatever -.- by the way, hopefully he can cook because I'll starve him with what I eat

• Actually I've seen overweight people eat more than me. I'm a skinny guy and I'm starving when most guys are stuffed full after eating the same amount.

• Depends on his face and show a pic for an example

• No...

• No I wouldn't be interested, sorry :/ I've just never found a guy of that height and weight to be attractive, it's too big for me. I'm into health and fitness though so that is a factor.

• That's nearly 3x me, so I think I would be overwhelmed

• I have, this guy was 6'3 around that weight. He had a great personality and be clicked, so I didn't see any of the has a bad thing, I saw him for him not numbers on a scale.

• No and don't call me shallow. How many men would go out with a 300 pound woman?

• Are you mostly muscle? It's hard to tell just based on weight and height for a guy. A picture would help.

• Lots of bone and muscle, but mostly fat.

• Probably not, sorry. I'm a pretty petite, athletic girl. I'm sure there are other girls who would date you though.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a 300lb man (I was way over 300lbs year ago) and women dated me! :)

• There's a lid for every jar amigo.

• I wouldn't date a 300 lb woman. She would ear all my food and I love eating.

• I would think most wouldn't

• Of course not, you're asking women.

• Would you date a 300 pound girl?

• haha annonymous chicken! That's just a saying & it's ONLY true for those men who DO have money at OLD AGE, & attracted to young gold diggers. They are not there for your LOOKS, they're there for your money & waiting for you to die! Otherwise they're repulsed by you. It's about how good you take care of yourself before you get to old age regardless of gender, so don't go by that saying, & better take care of yourself, unless you plan to have millions and attracting young money hungry skanks! lol

• Like yourself!