Hasn't Talked to Me in a Week

So this guy and I met about two weeks ago at a party, hooked up, and enjoyed each others' company enough to trade numbers. The first week he texted me literally nonstop about everything... asking what I was doing, what my favorite things are, etc. Then we meet up that Friday, hangout, and agree to keep it super casual... so casual that the plan was we would see each other once or twice a week and hangout (and sometimes have sex). He seemed really excited when I agreed to that.

Well that night we slept together and when I left he gave me a big hug and said he'd see me soon.

The next day he texted me twice and that was it, haven't heard from him in a week. I'd be tempted to guess he just wanted sex but if that's the case he could have gotten more, I mean that's what we agreed on!

I was thinking of just sending him a nonchalant text sometime this week and see how he responds... but why the silence? The only thing he'd be running away from is more casual sex haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• The silence is to see if you'll chase him, if you text him it'll seem like you "want" him. Guys use this method often as a badge of control and supremacy. Yes he only wanted sex from you, and how fast he got it is a bragging right to his friends of how easy you was for him to get in bed. This is also why I advice all female friends against sex out side of a relationship. The fact your asking this question is you feel a tiny bit attracted too him even if you deny it, your showing it. I advise you not to text, delete his number and move on. Your being used and manipulated into his game, that he is winning at this point might I add. If you do however fall into his game further, this scenario will either play out again or he'll ask for a relationship. This is for even more of a control issue he obviously has. The way your "chasing" him (this is how he'll see it) is bad, to the point some of his friends might try the same thing. This often happens with guys between 18-30, a girl will get passed around then a few candid pictures appear on the internet and ruin the girls life. (The last sentence came from a case I worked on back in the states when I studied to become a police officer). I wish you the best of luck in your choice, hopefully you won't regret it someday.

What Guys Said 2

• Whatever you're thinking: Don't. Wait at least one more week before you do it.

• It means he lost interest.

What Girls Said 4

• he lost interest

• yes, jsut send him a casual text.

• yeah that's what I would do, just dend him a casual text that says HI. Don't ask or give him a lecture on why he hasn't called you. Because I think you prob know that what you are in or getting in IS prob a FWB. But if you're happy with that, then great!

• send him a text!