Guys just don't invest much in women like they used to.

Do you guys not like to chase girls anymore? I notice more and more that most guys nowadays just don't invest much in women like they used to. Do you think its because we make it too easy for y'all? there's no real challenge? Maybe girls throw themselves at most guys too much? I feel girls are chasing guys now that guys have lost that want to pursue or chase us when we leave. Not all guys but most just rather the girl make things happen. What's up with this? I blame us, to b honest with you.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 37

What Guys Said 138

• gosh I didn't know it is so bad now...

• It's true I think in a way. Sex is wayy to easy for a lot of guys to get now. Not saying all girls are easy, but it only takes a few to make it accessible for the guys. So guys feel they don't have to make that commitment anymore.

Also, I think that it has to do with money as well. Maybe guy's aren't sending flowers or buying dinner or paying for movies as much anymore because they don't see much of a return. Not saying they are just looking for sex. But appreciation I think. There are girls who take advantage of a guy's wallet. They see him as a way to get free meals, free movies and whatever else. It's not right, but they do it anyway. That could be another reason. It is pretty costly to do anything anymore, and people have to pay for school, or rent or whatever else. So its not always an option.

• Yeah, girls are way more easy nowadays=P, I don't know know though I think it depends on the guy, my now Boyfriend of 7 months chased me to the bitter end it was a lot of fun actually, but he's the type to get what he wants so I think it has to do with the guys' personality

• the times have changed. I think we've moved to too much of an extreme. we wanted to be liberated from the chains of men, so they've let us go. completely. and never went after us. I think it's honestly both, but starting with men. because of how they treated women in history and we had to break free, but there must be an equilibrium. adam has no eve if eve doesn't want to be cared for, or at least if she touts it. I think it's a sad fact. but fear not! there are still prince charmings out there. I promise you that! or just move to the south :) southern gentlemen are the best :)

• I recall it was adam and lilith, eve came in later, newer versions and pg versions cut out lilith and replaced her with a snake.

• I totally agree wif u...we ve been acting like desperate girls...prolly TV influence

• When a guy likes a girl & he knows that the girl likes him back/ feels the same way about him, the thrill of the chase is gone because he knows he already has her, so then he doesn't make much of an effort to "go after her". The girl then has to start the convo often -this is VERY common among young people nowadays.

• I'm sure there are a lot of reasons a guy chases a woman but I think the two main are going to be for love and sex.

Well since women don't wait till marriage anymore guys don't have to bend over backwards to try and convince a girl that sex is a great idea. She is just as willing. And the irony of it is that since women get so strongly attached after sex, the guy doesn't have to put work in after the first time. She is going to do all the calling and chasing cause she is so attached.

The other guys that do the chasing are the ones that want love and like Subotai so amazingly put, those are the guys that are unfortuantely seen as creepy. That's why I love how many women are obsessed with Edward in Twilight. If that guy lived in real life, you would put a restraining order on him!

The other thing about the romantic guy who will chase you is that he wants it to be a two way street. He wants just as much as he is giving. And when he spent months to years giving and giving only to be left by the woman, why in the world would he chase another woman? Just to give and give and have her leave?

The man who is my partner, I had to chase him. I had never in my life had to pursue a guy and it hurt the hell out of my pride to romance this guy. But I could tell there was something different about him. He wasn't just some lazy dude who didn't want to put any effort into it. Like I had to call him first everyday. It was weird cause the second I would call him it's like it opened the flood gates to allow him to call me all he wanted that day. But until I called him, he didn't call me. That went on for about 2 months at the beginning. Then he finally called me whenever he wanted. The first time we gave Christmas gifts to each other, because he always seemed so tempered, I gave him something small so he wouldn't feel bad that I gave too much and he gave me 2 handmade items and 2 bought items. I felt awful. And the next couple times we gave gifts to each other, he had toned back and I kicked it up. It took me awhile to get over my pride of having to do that but sure enough he started giving me the most amazing gifts again. At first I thought, "I'll be damned if I'm the one chasing! Men chase me! Not the other way around!" but the more I learned about his past the more I realized why he was so cautious with me and I had to swallow my pride and keep giving. Now, I can't stop the man from giving to me! I could say "I wonder what the temperature in Iceland is today?" and he will have Googled it before I finished saying it. I realize now that he just needed someone to show him that it's safe to chase again cause she isn't going to reject it and she isn't going to sit on her ass and let him do all the work. He spoils me like no other man I have ever been with but I spoil him so much he probably thinks he died and has gone to heaven.

It's fun to be chased but taking turns chasing makes for so much more love.

• BA

• Wow you actually understand the way that I feel about this.

• I feel 100% like you

• some girls play too difficult to get..it can frustrate guys

• To be honest with you, most girls are so out there and willing to give anything for a guys attention (yes, anything), that guys are just at the point that they don't have to worry about anything. They will get what they want whenever they want it. They have so much confidence that if one girl doesn't ask them, another will...exactly like you said: it is us to blame!

It actually makes it harder for other girls to date or even find a nice guy.

• Girls are chasing guys for sure, I personally think you have to let him know you are interested but not be so attentive it bothers him.

• Yes they do there just picky so they can find the right one

• What guys liked to for thousands of years ago, they still like to do it now.

But they key factor here, old times it wasn't playing games, girls were hard to get because they were brought up that way!

Not to give in to anyone unless he's a worthy so eventually they'll get married..hmm..These days. NOPE! Girls would sleep around with anyone when they're drunk.. maybe if he's cute! So, if you don't have any standards your just playing games, why on earth would he wanna chase you?

• I blame women too. Why? Men, as a whole are creatures of habit, they do what they think works. If all the girls in the world decided that long hair was sexy, millions of men would be growing their hair out.

Girls these days for some reason are getting sluttier and more desperate by the year. Enjoying sex does not make you a slut, but having sex indiscriminately before you even know what they guy is about it just foolish and stupid. After the sexual revolution and people started getting more carefree, the value of sex dropped. Coincidentally, studies have shown that young women who are "slutty" and participate in casual sex have the highest rates of depression and report being dissatisfied with their lives. Hmm..interesting.

Anyways, back to what I was saying some women took the whole feminism thing too far. I'm glad that we aren't seen as just props and objects to make a man's life easier, but where did we get the message that we should take a man's role and do everything that he does? Now we have a whole generation of guys who either have little respect for women, or who don't know how to be a man because they don't have to. Guys don't have to chase and pursue women because there will always be women that throw themselves and do the chasing for him. We have forgotten that, hey we are worth working for, we shouldn't just give ourselves so easily in the name of "equality". Because at the end of the day the guy will get what he wants (sex) but the girl will be left looking stupid when he doesn't commit

• there are still guys out there who will chase... you just have to know how to play the game and keep a poker face.

ignore them and they will come (works like a charm ;) ), and if they don't - then they're not worth your time or effort imo and you move forward. Their loss.

I like a guy who chases, personally, it's all apart of wooing a woman. If they don't, then it wasn't meant to be and/or they'll have to settle for someone who is willing to throw themselves at them, but in my opinion that shows weakness and insecurities - A couple attributes men dislike when it comes to long-term commitment and possibly being the mother of their child.

You should take a psychology class, you'd probably like it. :)

• I think there are a few reasons.

1. The girl isn't worth the chase

2. She takes it too far and is playing headgames

3. She gives in too easily to even be chased

4. The guy has been hurt before and assumes all women are bad

5. They are afraid to be rejected because lets face it rejection hurts

6. Today anything constitutes as "sexual harassment"

7. Guys like to be chased and feel wanted too

8. The guy sees no end to it, meaning he will never get her

• But if we guys tell someone that woman is sexually harassing us, either our plea falls on deaf ears or we are suspected of our sexuality.

Let us face it. This is the ugly truth. +1

• Point # 6 ! Bingo ! If a girl wants to avenge by nailing the guy she hates, she can do it easily. The law is on your side after all. If a woman points to a stranger and says that he is the one who touched me, the cops are going to take him into custody without investigation, which will happen only in police station or worse, in jail. +1

• Good reasons

• I think it's because we live in a very slutty generation lol. I know very few 14 year olds who are still virgins... its kinda gross if you ask me. Not all girls throw themselves at guys but the majority of us do, so to the guys they can get any girl because most of us are whores... no offense.

• Thanks Teddyluver but that leaves the question do virgin guys have to settle for sluts then?

• Thank you Teddyluver, I have no interest in marrying/dating a woman who has slept with guys left and right. For 1, she probably is disease infested. 2, the woman who gives herself away is not worth chasing. What's the prize? more emotional baggage, a low sense of self-worth? No thanks. (I am a virgin FYI so don't go there.) Question asker, You want to know why the jerks are atracted to you? Its because you give it up. They know it. That's why they swarm at you like sharks smelling blood.

• After you and we are not whores for enjoying ourselves sexually like guys do. Your blocked b***h

• Show Older
  • Yup..you are right..like you said females make it too easy..you know guys like the easy way out...plus technology makes it easier.

• men don't chase women anymore because if they don't find it in you they will just look somewhere else

• Question asker I curious to know why do you think I should "chase" but from your remarks you think you shouldnt chase?

• False. Why would a guy want to chase a woman if she treats him like cr@p. I will NOT have sex before I married. I know these games that some women like to play and to tell you the truth, I'm sick and tired of them. Its hard to compete in a relationship with a woman when you are battling her ego.

• True. A woman has to be really really special to him for him to want to chase. The keyword is WANT. A lot of these guys nowadays don't want to chase girls period becuase they do not see our worth anymore. Until they meet a girl that blows there mind, that all seems to change.

• Oh boy, so really still no clarity on this situation! I think if a guy likes you he will want to be with you and talk to you, all in a non-clingy/needy way! I also think that if a guy likes you and he does not "chase" you to some extent that he is lazy and just not that interested. If he is not willing to put in some effort to courting me, then what does that say about the effort he will put into a relationship. All that being said, I do believe that it a woman should "chase" but on a much smaller scale than a man.

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

The guys who try to chase after women be romantic say sweet things make them homemade gifts are either detested by women or told they are "just friends". They get called creepy or ironically gay or not manly enough too nice or predictable. Men learn early they have to be "exciting and unpredictable" "in charge" "tough" of course this macho badboy thing is so predictable and boring its not even funny but women don't seem to get that. Women respond to stupid behavior and bad attitude from men like men respond to exposed cleavage. their brains temporarily die. That is why men don't chase women unless maybe they are really rich. We learn we have to pretend we don't like her have her chase us and never be easy or act "submissive" to anything she wants and be a "bad boy" otherwise we are totally unsexy friend material and the last thing in the world a guy wants to hear from the girl he loves and tosses and turns in his bed thinking about every night is "lets just be friends" or the even more horrifying "You're like a brother to me" I have been led on played and seen too many guys who are losers compared to me get the girl to want to paly the chase game. For a lot of women getting multiple guys to chase them is just a huge ego trip they are female palyers who don't rack up how many guys they have sex with but how many guys desperately want her whos hearts she crushed up into a pulp and trampled on. That's right guys have feelings too and some women think it funny to p*ss all over them because they can because they are "pretty" on the outside and often that is enough to fool men

• not all girls did those bad things seriously...

• so true man right on this is a awesome answer and this speaks the truth of what's been going on there should be more guys who speak the truth and yes even if it's harsh right on man right on and if women want those losers they need to shut up and stop whining and be with him.

sorry if that's mean but they need to shut it I don't want the BS or their excuses or their dramas so I so agree with you man :).

• this is spot on! well done sir.

Bunnytoast: are the girls chasing the sh*t heads? most men in this age were brought up learning to respect women, to treat them well, its the small minority that are cruel.

until we encounter women who were never taught to treat men well and enjoy consciously grinding our soul into dust, not simply turning us down, so they can have some sick self esteem boost or what ever it is. then we either decide to only pursue casual sex or just to not bother with women.

• Show Older
  • You're right, women are the reason. Women are the biggest of hypocrites. "What's wrong with him..?" Well frankly, you the woman are what's wrong, you the woman with double standards are the cause for all your problems. Men for the longest time have to learn and adapt to the stupid game.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Finances play a huge role in courtship and always will so long as a man is expected to pay, because we only earn so much. And women what do they do, leech on free dates, dinners, gifts. As a man managing finances, it's kinda stupid to want to chase a woman, paying for dinners all the time. Most men can just get a hot escort for sex, the price of that is equal to maybe two nice dinners. Personally I don't think woman can hold "sex" as bait anymore unless they are really hot. There are plenty of hot girls that will offer sex straight up, they are called escorts.

Men want a woman who knows how to be effeminate. We like girls that know how to be cute, girlie and playful as well as strong and independent in their work life. I'll go far and say that men should want a woman that will offer to pay her half, and she can thank all the feminists before her that have shaped the way for that. You are a woman that doesn't want to pay her half on dinners, and you still want men to chase you around? Good luck.

• I don't know about chasing, for me I never been a chaser, I flirt a lot with random girls on random occasions, but the word chasing is not in my category! Chasing, trying to be nice taking her out and doing nice things are all just boring for me. If a girl is interested I would know-facial impression and just go and ask her out, what's the worst that could happen?! If she plays games, or implies that I don't deserve her time then next girl, no biggy. But I would never drop everything and start chasing her! What's the point?

• The point is if you want a girl and you know she is interested but doesn't say yes right away, you as a man with game will still pursue that girl. You just got to know what to say , how to say it. We love a man that shows effort. Sometimes a challenge is good than something easy and predictable all the time. I know that guys like a challenge because you respect what's not easy but I think over time yall don't want to do what it takes to achieve that challenge anymore because so many women out there are easy.

• No I don't, it's just too painful. Equality of sexes, yeah right, you like sitting on your ass and shoot down one after another to get your ego boosts. Evrytime it's like trying to disarm a nuclear bomb, everytiome a different bomb, so many steps involved, so much panic, and more often than not, after a lot of work it explodes. Then I have to start it all over again, it's painful, annoying and I'm just giving up. It's like dealing with spoiled brats, unpredictable and just ready to cry for any thing.

I want ice cream

There you go, here's the icecream.

But it's too cold, too pink, I wanted the other flavour, or the one from the other shop because there's better etc., and also you're too boring predicatble don't give me a challenge are a needy wussy etc

Next time

I want ice cream

nope

You're a self-centered egotistic insensitive bastard who doesn't care about me

No matter what I do, chances are I'm gonna be considered wrong, I'll be rejected and will stay alone anyway. So if I have to stay alone, why bother having the pain of rejection too? I lose whichever way

The pleasure of wanting to stay with you is largely overshadowed by the fact that you're lazy, spoiled and a pain in the ass

• Why are you being so negative? You got to change your thinking first. That's where it starts because you may feel hopeless but by feelin that way you are actin that way and it shows and you don't even realize that which could effect your chances with getting a girl for you

• and do you do that with the guys? But I agree, though it's f***ing painful and often I feel hopeless, like no f***ing way I'm gonna ever stop this being so alone

• Its all about trying, takin that chase, folowing your heart and not letting your ego make the decisions for you.

• im with you on that, but would like to add more/ there's to much freedom for yall girls know in days, that the value on girls has drop; yall girls don't let us guys be gentlemen that's 1. and 2 yall girls don't respect yall selfs like the way yall use to/ now guys are changing base on that, it make us think "shes not worth it, I'm gunna continue with someone that is" girls look at that freedom an take it/ most of the girls get things free but a guy needs to work hard to give you that pleasure; there's money problems everywhere now in days especially with gas, so guys close up alittle on that, which give girls the freedom to go after more and never be satisfied, because the world keeps on bringing better stuff, and more expensive...think about what I'm saying and you would know there's more to add...get back to me and I would tell you more; I give things a lot of thought by the way lol

• Plus there is the double standard that women can't do what men do sexually and if we do "We are not worth it." Its unfair and controlling because really both aren't respectin there bodies and can get something. So for guys to feel the way they feel about us, they are just lookin in the mirror and its hyprocritical and unfortunate that we allow that to make us feel bad due to Society supporting that double standard. Overall, Men have lost the desire to respect us and care.

• and until they get older, they change and start to respond to good women but in todays time, there is so many of the same. So the fact that are are not worth much to guys when young is bot of our faults. As long as we keep supporting TV and music videos which brainwashes us to feel and be a certain way,. this will never change but it is sad that Men don't treat most of us with repsect when it all started from there idea and we started the creation of it such as p*rn, music vids, dress-less, etc.

• feel we should dress less for the attention which is from low self esteem. Not all guys like not all women but majority are this way. Plus, young men want sex more than love and women want love more than sex but sleep around because it makes them feel in some way wanted since most guys seem only interested in that and we don't want to be alone. So I understand how man can c how we aren't mostly worth it since a lot of us are easy but the bad guys seem to only respond to women like that and most are around

• Show Older
  • I HATE chasing women when it comes to, I like you, or do I? no I don't.. I want to be with you... basically making me play the chase game along with mind games.

However, I love a challenge. I am currently 19, and am seeking this 38 year old women whos in my first aid class. She was in my Bio class last semester and she sat by me. Yesterday was our first day this semester in first aid, and we had a different room than what it said on our schedule. So the professor had me stand out in the hall making sure everyone who is taking first aid, they get to the right spot. I was a bit shock to see this milf that was in my Bio class to be in my first aid class as well but boy did that get me excited. I had my books in already in the classroom while I was directing the other students. When I finally got back into class I saw that this woman sitting right next to where I had my books. First thing I said to her when I sat down was, You would know where I was sitting. Her response was, Yeah, I'm stalking you. She said it in a joking way not a flirting way. She is twice my age so 99% chance that she thinks of me as a little kid and not someone she could ever be attracted too but still. That's the challenge. Girls my own age, hell women in their mid to late 20's these days aren't really hard to get in a relationship with. But this 38 year old woman is really hard, I can't figure her out. So I am not really playing a chase game, and guys in general never have really liked playing the chase game.. We just like something that's worth a challenge. I was going to say what best answer has said, but there's really no point of me saying what someone else said already... so that's why I told you this story.

• We haven't become lazy. You women are being sluts and are giving us the option to put less time in getting a woman that pleases us. There's hardly any woman out there that challenges guys.

• When it comes to cheating, Anony, yes that is true women do it just as much and are better at hiding it but I was saying women and men in general including single ones. Men have to work a little bit harder to get sex than we do therefore a lot of men pay for sex or would. There are a lot of goodlookin men single who are sleepin around like dogs. Your talking about relationships. I'm talking about single men and men in relationships combined. Much higher than women but we are up there with yall.

• Thats in YOUR country but worldwide, men are just as much whores as women are. Anyone can give anyone an STD. And as much men pursue sex and even pay for it because Pu$$y sells, not d!ck, men probably have twice as much sex than women and both sexes are high in sexual partners but men for sure outdo us.

• Show Older
  • Because we're getting sick and tired of constantly doing the chasing and sh*t. For once, come after us . It makes us feel good too, you know? You enjoy the guy coming to you and being the first to initiate something?Makes you feel good? Right? Don't you think it would make us feel good too? Make it too easy? pfft... you girls are a pain in the ass.

• I know we love it because I know what women like and want but I never see guys chase us either. That's what I'm saying. Its differewnt nowadays and it feels like we give so much in our emotions and get nothing back or very liitle. I'm sorry but most guys act like they don't have emotions or care about showin it. Women are more emotional than men. That is a fact and what the problem is the ego and the too laid back response when we would like for you to show that you care or really want to be with us

• Girls never seem to go after guys, I've never seen it. I know it happens, but I haven't seen it and I've not heard of it much.

Listen, you say it feels good and you like it when a guy chases you or initiates it first? Guys like it to. It gives us a good self confidence boost. Stop with the mindset that "oh men have no emotions" or anything of that sorts.

• Really if a guy likes a girl or really wants her, he will chase that women and be with her and we love that but a lot of times when we do that to guys that we like, not the ones we don't really like, but the ones we do like, we don't get much of a response or they won't get much effort back because there are so many girls out there that always did the work when it comes to wantin more in a relationship. I'm talkin about being datin or bein in a relationship and the women usually showing more interest

• Show Older
  • Could be reasons of our economy...guys don't have enough money for dating, hookers, escorts, etc. But your question... "Do you think we make it too easy for ya'll?" ... If anything, it's always being difficult for me. I've approached more women in my life than I can count, and my success rate has not being good. Mostly just a few girlfriends here and there to give me some continuality with sex at a given time in my life, with some play time in between. And so, yes, I'd rather make the girl make things happen for a change, that way I know she's aggressive enough to make things happen, to commit to a date and passion. Many girls I approached shied away from me after giving me the eye. This is why I usually stay away from shy girls...I just don't think anything is going to happen, and it usually never does.

• dear may be it's because of how ya guys do address we now,may be too much stuff and time,which guys normally don't feel like,but am the kind who likes to be with my lady,even though am single,

i do like your score,and your profile,can we be friends,?

may be we can learn and share ideas together,

,i do await your reply,

enjoy your day dear,

Caley Tega

• Invest? Sure. Absolutely!

Chase? No.

• Now, you? Yeah. I could easily see someone chasing you.

I mean, you know me so well... yet we've never even met.

And... your sweet, sunny personality? Who could stand to live without that beautiful ray of sunshine?

Damn, girl. Did I back over your cat? Why the vitriol?

My only point is that I don't do games. Two grown people should be able to be direct and clear. I was done with bullsh*t juvenile emotional games when I was 13. Why would I want that sh*t in my life as an adult?

• We don't see worth in chasing yall either since most of you use like we are nothin when we are more than that. too many of the same like that so why should we see worth in you.

• Well, this may be way different than a lot of other answers but...NO, its not easier...its harder than EVER! girls seem really hard to impress these days. And boys are not given the same respect we were back in the day. Girls mock us and think we stupid morons who think with our penis. We're taught that all our desires are bad. Not to mention, girls in general are more successful than guys in general. Girls go to school more, and boys just don't think we can impress you anymore. At least that's what I've seen. I mean, I'm not picky...I think 90% of girls are what I'd call "attractive"...there is very few girls I would say are "ugly" (and I hate myself for thinking that about some). But yea...you girls are just hard to impress. And we feel inadequate and npot up to par anymore. We know that you could easily do without us or just get some other " better" guy if we don't meet your expectations. It's not women's fault though. Women are just more successful and don't wana be with people who aren't on their level. If men can start doing better in school mayeb it'll balance out, but not likely. It isn't like back in the day when being a boyfriend, husband father, was a big deal and where women felt a strong connectio to men. Nowadays the man is a disposable underachiever.

• Gues that we are tired of it..and gotten much xperience we need about gurls..lol

• Well I'm tired and don't see yall worth anything as well. No wonder why so many women use men for money. you treat us like Sh**t anyways so why should we care that we use you? I'm done carin

• why should guys "chase" women? if we are an equal society, then women should ask guys out, pay for dates at least 50% of the time.

bottom line is, rejection is not so great. I think it's awesome that women ask me out, offer to pay their share of date expenses.

I'm enough of a gentleman to at least give them a warm good night kiss for paying for a good meal, and not worrying a thing about if they don't call me the next day like they promised to... LOL

• girls wanted emancipation, they got it.

• the reason is all girls are ugly in this world and they are all good for nothing . boys are the real cuties and hotties girls are all fools . I'm not a gay OK . I'm a true boy and I'm telling you the truth

• Because chasing is stupid. If a girl likes a guy and the guy likes the girl you should just be adults and start dating.

The reality is many girls don't. For various reasons they wanna chase and guys are just getting tired of it TBH.

Why spend needless amounts of money and energy chasing teases and dead-ends when I could use that money and time to further my own interests with some actual reward?

If girls are having to chase guys now it is because you lot have played that silly game to death and guys are refusing to play. ;)

• I have to be honest, I have never chased a girl. I don't know why. I think it's mainly because the ones I realllllly like, I think they are too good for me. And the ones I don't, seem to chase me. It's like I have a magnet only for the ones that I don't like. Life is messed up like that. I would like to think that I would chase a girl hard, if I thought she was the right one, but it's hard to say because girls seem to enjoy doing the chasing more then I do. *shrug* It's not that I think that I am better, it's just that I don't think we will have many things in common long term. To justify the effort. I'm not into girly things. But those same things I find attractive and sexy. It's messed up.

• I am not sure where the blame if any lies? I do know that I have over the years always had been the aggressive one in seeking a girl! It is true that toady more and more women are taking control and even feminizing their Husbands! Many women have lost that femininity that makes men wild! It's more about controlling men and what they do! I let my wife feminize me after I had discovered she was covertly spiking my beverages with hormones! Many of the guys I know from work are in their 20's and 30's said they only seem to find women who are "Gold Diggers" Just wanting a guy to spend money on them or do favors of labor for them! (Fix car,or paint or move furniture etc,) Women are taking the pursuit game and just shunning men more and more! Men in turn are becoming complacent about the "Chase" The Challenge" because of being used and or discouraged (turned down)! Understand, this is not a testimonial to men in general but to those I have had conversations about this subject. Be yourself and be open to some flirting and machoism! It's basically the nature of men! Take that away and the need becomes suppressed more and frustration give way to ignoring!

• yeah I sit back and learn about women first. I don't want to end up with a ho or an ex slut so I have to get to know them first. when your hunting it seems you dive into relationships with people based purely on looks. I don't think that's the way to go about things.

chase hahahahah

• Nah, Were Just getting smarter sweetie *wink* *wink*

• Show More