My boyfriend calls me multiple times when I don't answer his call. Why?

So I try to give my boyfriend as much space as possible, I enjoy the space myself. I don't call him every day, probably twice a week. We always talk on Saturdays because that's when we're both 100% free. We live 2 hrs away from one another so I don't see him often. Sometimes when I call him, he doesn't answer, I don't try to call him again because I don't want to seem clingy. He'll call me the next day. He's always been like this. He's usually busy around 4 and he guys to sleep early. So one day I was alittle upset by him not answering my call, so he calls me but I didn't pick up because I wasn't in the mood to talk. 17 min later he calls again, but I declined it . He calls again but by this time I'm in the shower. After that I get out I see a text from him. So basically my questions is why can he miss my calls but not call me back or text me, but when I miss his call he's blowing up my phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have other people do that too just tell him to slow down

What Guys Said 1

• 3 times in one hour? BLOWIN' UP DA PHONE!

Stop asking us why your boyfriend works the way he does because we know nothing about him. Or you. Nor do we as a collective really care. We're just going to laugh that your boyfriend called 3 whole times in the course of 90 mins. and that's enough to send you into a frenzy to post here!

• Well first of all I can post what ever I want. Second of all the website is called " girls ask guys" I'm asking for guys opinion on this, not douche bags. Thirdly you sound mad, go get some fresh air sweety. And lastly if you don't care, why waste your time to even comment, just browse and move along. Stop being an Internet thug, because your the only one getting laughed at right now. Have a good one...

• Nah not at all, your the one ranting on people questions upset. Lol

What Girls Said 4

• You should talk to him about it. He gets upset and worried when you don't answer. Same things happens with me and same thing happens with my boyfriend. There's a certain panic you can feel when you know you're being ignored

• Your first sentence is correct. It is also so painfully obvious that there's not really a point in stating it because she's too much of a nimrod to figure that out on her own. Instead she demands strangers speculate on why her boyfriend, who she refuses to describe, works the way he does.

• I would agree haha

• i don't hink it is that bad

• He apparently doesn't like being ignored. Point out the double standard to him, talk to him about it.

• some people do that because it is a pet peeve they have