Why doesn't she just block me?

So this chick I've talked to a lot won't date me, she won't even hang out with me, when I thought we were going to start dating she started dating another guy, and I fought with her about it for like 2 months on and off, and she comes to me when she's feeling depressed, and she says she really likes talking to me, but if that's it, why doesn't she just block me if she hates fighting with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• she sees you as a friend. why would she block you?

it seems your fights stem from your pursuit of a romantic relatinship which she has very clearly said she does not want. but she likes talking to you and probably considers you a friend. seems to me that either you should decide that friendship (and that's all) is OK or you should be the one creating distance between the two of you

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest because she likes your attention and likes having you as a fall back. I would block her and move on!

What Guys Said 1

• I think she see's you more as a friend maybe ? some people just don't like to block people , for whatever reasons she still enjoys talking to you