Should I call her since she didn't reply to my text?

I met this girl and she seemed to really like me. She suggest we hang out again. I asked for her #. That was a week and a half ago.

I texted her this morning to see if she wanted to go to something this weekend I was doign with my friends. She never replied. If she doesn't reply by tomorrow I was thinking of just calling?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should because if I like someone I will talk to them. I am very good at being polite I will exchange numbers with no intent of ever speaking to them just recently a coworker and I talked for a few weeks and gave me his number I never even stored it and my phone I am not really interested we were just talking as far as I knew

If she really wants you she will hit you up like sorry I took so long I was doing this and that but if not forget her she is just being friendly

But like everyone said no harm in calling her mayb she wants to be pursued I don't know just don't call more than once you don't want to come off as clingy or desperate. Overly interested

What Girls Said 8

• I don't want to hurt you but most probably he doesn't like you at all...A girl can always act as if she likes you when she stays with you even if she doesn't. If she likes you, she will reply you for sure..even you don't contact her she will also send you msgs. Maybe you should let her go and meet new girls :(

• She's probably out of credit, or maybe she lost her phone. Wait for 5 more days, and if she doesn't text you back then call her. Good luck :3

• She probably saw your text and ignored it.

Don't call her.

If you text her again or call her you risk looking:

desperate

stupid

annoying

sorry :(

• yes, if she doesn't text back. Just call her once and leave a voice mail. Just say on the voice mail, I wasn't sure if you got my text so I called you to see if you wanted to do something this weekend. then say you hope she has a nice day. If she doesn't call or text you back then that's her loss.

• Maybe she isn't that into you or she was busy and never saw your text I think you should try to text her again and if she still doesn't respond call her and see what is up.

• A call wouldn't hurt but most young girls love texting so I feel like she probably read it. Just call her once and try to make plans then next time let her come to you.

• Sorry, I think she simply didn't reply, even though she read your text. Maybe she's not interested in you.. If she likes ou, she would at least tell you why she didn't respond..

• It is NOT a big deal to call her. I would. If she doesn't respond to your call though that's when you know it's over and to ignore her after that. But one text and one call won't look crazy. more than that will.

What Guys Said 3

• I would...

I'd persist until she flat out says "No thanks..." Don't take her silence or no response as an answer - force her to reply ;)

• Just call. If she refuses take it as a definite "Forever No" and move on.

• No because then you look crazy.

She's being elusive. (Say that slowly.. eluuuuuuusive. Fun word)