Would you want to date a super rich guy?

This question is for girls, would you want to date a super rich guy? Like the type that owns a Bentley and has a huge million dollar house. The reason why I ask this question is, most people off of first thought would think yeah. This is a pointless question, but in reality. Some people wouldn't... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would ever date a wealthy guy unless he came from nothing. The reason being because I feel instead of being a loving, understanding partner and earn your affection in that sense they would try to buy your love. That is a generalisation of course but it is 9 times out of 10 true. Not to mention I don't feel I would be able to keep up the façade of being perfect that comes along with the social circles of the wealthy. I'm a down to earth, light hearted, funny person with a true lack of elegance and grace and frankly that just doesn't cut it in that kind of social group. Wealthy men also generally have reputations to maintain and are constantly talked about or observed.. its all about appearances and I am more interested in privacy and intimacy than glitz and glamour..