When you hug a girl, do you feel her breasts?

Just curious because my breasts are larger than average, and I don't know if guys can feel it. And if yes, do they think about it or not?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Not with my hands, except if she has "invited" by unclothing her upper body.

Even than, I would never just "grab" het boobs, perhaps gently carress them if I new she liked it.

But obviously, if you just give a hug, you feel the boobs.

Although I must admit that during the few hugs I gave I didn't really pay attention. Carressing their back and enjoying their body warmth is generally what I'm concentrating on during a hug.

By the way, if your name is your country of origin, I'm from Belgium.

Fijne avond nog!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha what leuk, fijn weekend Hans!

• Fijn weekend... heb je een vriendschapsverzoek gestuurd.

Dutch women euh... big boobs, big feet does the cliche say. You confirmed the big breasts so guess your shoe size will be 40+?

Just for the joke :-)

What Guys Said 13

• I can feel something soft press against my chest. That's about it. When I was younger and had just started puberty I thought about a girls breasts when we hugged, mostly because I was curious about them at that point. Now that I am passed that stage, I don't think about a woman's boobs when I hug her. I just enjoy the hug for what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I hug them respectably but passionately or for no reason at all or if I have not seen them in a long time I will give them a big ole bear hug and lift them up off the ground and twirl em around like in the movies.

2|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on if the guy is thinking about your boobs becuase I know when I hug a girl and I'm not really thinking about her boobs I don't feel them but if I do notice a girls boobs then hug her I can sometimes feel them, but don't worry feeling a girls boobs during a hug is more of a turn on rather than a turn off. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a bit but it's not really a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually but I don't get turned on from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is my gf

0|0
    0|1
  • You bet they can! Unless you are wearing a big coat

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you feel their chest on your breasts?

If so then probably yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are big then yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we can feel it.. but we don't really think about it.

I'm usually thinking more about HER than her boobs touching my man boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • well yeah its fairly obvious. Doesn't mean I'm gonna get a boner from it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well when I hug my female friends I go in for the big hugs & don't care if our boobs are smothering each other lol but with some guys I don't give a full hug lol I kind of go for a side hug.

0|0
    0|0
    • someone.. is shy! :p

If you gave me a side hug... I'd totally be like Sammy.. don't give me a cheap hug.. I want a normal hug!

• No not shy I just don't like to hug certain people a certain way lol

Not everyone deserves a "real" hug xD You know that's true.

• Well 90% of guys are going to think about it if they feel you. Guys will be guys so don't stress the small stuff :)

0|0
    0|0