How many matches do you have on Tinder?

So I joined Tinder this morning, just cause I was a bit curious about it all. So far, I have 40 matches. I haven't talked to them all yet. Is this normal? If you have Tinder, how many matches do you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is basically a quote that i heard from one guy friend to another about tinder.

"It doesn't matter, just hit like. Unless of course she is really ugly and there is no way in the world you would fuck her. Just hit like, it'll increase your chance of getting laid".

Im all for casual sex, but really, i wouldn't hold much stock in how many guys 'like' you on tinder..

What Guys Said 1

• 10 matches in 1000 likes.
    I'm good looking but I'm not Caucasian.
    My average looking Caucasian friends get close to 200 matches for every 1000 likes.

What Girls Said 2

• Well it means nothing. After a while, it just becomes like "bulk men" and it makes it harder to remember who you've said what to. It just ends up a confusing mess. I remember wiping up my list after I got 200+ and realizing that I could easily ditch 50+ guys I had never talked to and that I had had a match with months ago. A guy I dated from there told me he'd been using that app for 10+ months. His routine was to like around 10 girls every morning. Those were all matches obviously (they all line up after you've not used the app for a bit). He was at 695 when we went out. A friend of mine had around 400, yet she had no luck with the app so far. Another friend had around the same amount as me. Anyway, I find that the number means nothing. Once it gets too high, you just can't keep track and it becomes all over the place anyway.

• I got a Tinder a little over two weeks ago and I have about 50 matches. But I do swipe a lot to the left because I'm very picky