Ladies would you date a guy who at 23 never had a girlfriend?

So I'm a 24 year old student I've never had a girlfriend partially because I can't get dates but also because I didn't want to just date any girl.

There is this amazing girl I like a lot but I'm kinda worried when our past comes up she will see mine as a huge red flag and obviously I can't lie.

Do you think there's a chance for me or do I better not talk about which will of course only be possible so long.

Thanks girls for your time :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would that be a red flag? In what sense? If anyone views that as a red flag, they're stupid and maybe that in itself IS a red flag, and perhaps you shouldn't be pursuing people with that type of mentality. So if you do bring that up and she sees that as something bad, then THAT is a red flag to YOU to move on to someone who isn't so immature.

Something I personally would consider a red flag is someone who has gone through quite a number of girls in a short period of time... that is something I'd worry about... but that's just me.

• Maybe you should not judge , maybe he's looking for the right girl and they leave him. its silly to not date a guy just for that isn't that shallow hmm maybe you shouldn't date. But wait its your opinion... not the world's so i giess you should be fine thinking that

• Wot o.0 shenanigans!

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see how your dating history could affect the chance with this girl. if anything, it makes the chance increase because she knows you aren't a player. and if you tell her your reasoning for not dating (even the part about you not being able to get dates), she should feel flattered that she wasn't just "another girl" to you. shed be special in your eyes. i think that it is very mature and sweet of you to wait.

• Yes, why not? I think it would be really shallow not to date someone just because you'll be his first for everything/most things. It's not a bad thing. It just means he hasn't met the right girl yet.

• Yes of course. There's nothing wrong with that. Met my boyfriend when he was 20, never had a girlfriend, never been kissed and very very Virgin, lol but I can tell that he is the best boyfriend I've ever had.

• Yes definitely. I know lots of men and women in their 20s who have never been in a relationship. Its definitely not a turn off and for some women it might be a nice feeling knowing that your first relationship is with them. Don't worry about it at all. Its definitely not a red flag and I'm curious as to why you would think that.
    best of luck!

• Because it could show a girl that I'm not desirable to be with and if no woman ever wanted to be with me there could be something wrong.

• of course!!!, a lot of girls like to be a guy's first love , i am so sure u are going to make it , just be confident , your history is something to be proud of !!! it's never about your past it's about what you are going to give her and the way you are going to treat her :)

• I personally couldn't do it just for the fact that i dont want to teach anyone how act in a relationship. I dont want to hold your hand and walk you through it , thats just me. But im sure there are mamy women who find your situation cute , PURE! so find yourself a girl who appreciates you for choosing them as your first girlfriend, someone who appreciates you in general and won't judge you for your past.

• ^This is weird.

Nobody teaches anyone anything... Everyone learns themselves through the experience, you never teach anybody anything. Even when you've had 5 million partners and your recent partner has had none. If you're in a relationship where there's a 'teacher' then maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship. Everyone learns something from every relationship and it's never about teaching the less experienced, as everyone learns themselves in these type of situations.

• Skully you learn from experience correct? You learn what you like/ want / dislike in every aspect of a relationship. From how we have sex to how we talk to each other , most common sense bullshit like.. treat me with respect. So yes in a big way i would have to TEACH (FOR LACK OF BETTER TERMS) OR show him how to be in a relationship. He has never been in one its stupid to assume he knows everything already with out having experienced it. I also said many women would find that PURE in a sense attractive. Im grown like i said PERSONALLY i can't do it. My man knows to respect me, pleases me, shows me affection, knows what i like and doesn't have to be taught how to be n a relationship. Stop posting on my opinion , its my opinion i sure as hell dint ask for yours.

• Yup, It makes it easier since I've never had a boyfriend.

• yes I would :) I wouldn't consider it as a turn off at all. All people are different when it comes to these matters! so be cool with it and do your best ! !

• Yes. You're dating history shouldn't matter to a person who actually cares for you.

• I would you don't need to tell someone every little detail about you. When dating someone you learn as you go.

What Guys Said 1

• 23? What about 31? I've never had a girlfriend, trust me, I have all the stupid and convenient excuses in the world, LOL!!!