Are you a Hug-Slut? Or do you know a Hug-Slut?

You know what I mean... That one person who just hugs EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. It could range from a random stranger on the street to...a flagpole. My point is- this person hugs freely, all the time, no restrictions... FREE HUGS!

• Yes. I am a Hug-Slut. I will hug people...even without a jacket on...
  • No. I have five hugs in me and I'm going to spend them wisely! Aka...on my mom.
  • I am the real slim shady.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted 'C'. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? -Stands up- Please, stand up! -Stands up- Please, stand up!

I'm up, dammit!

• Hahaha, MY INSPIRATION =D Take a bow =P

What Guys Said 11

• You're awesome. I'm not a hug slut.. I barely give hugs to family members never mind anyone else.
    <-------- this guy has intimacy issues.

• Hahaha, why THANK YOU =D Your arrow points to whitespace...is your avatar being haunted? =P

• ...What if...you shared your password with someone! Re-possession may occur =P

• There's threats at every turn.. The internet is a dangerous place!

• No but there is a group on my campus called free hugs who if you ask them for a hug they will give it.

• What if I asked the panda for a free hug? =]

• Good good, you can have a hug then.

• Thank you =]

• I never give or get hugs because I don't like people touching me. I know it's weird, but that's how I ended up. What I think about hug-sluts is that they should be careful with who or what they hug. They might regret it later for various reasons. Be aware of what you're doing.

• A: but must fit in with the group de jur
    dancing, socials, college = hugs to bear hugs to kisses on the cheeks
    other: not so much

• I hug myself a lot..does that count..ugh i feel like such a whore :'(

• I don't hug really. My mom, dad, and crush. I only hug my crush because she's been had bugging me for hugs literally months. I gave in, and I am kind of too.

• i like hugs a lot, but i rather receive than give. i guess in that way im a slut :p

• Not normally, but I am with my niece. She's the cutest, most adorable thing you've ever seen and she constantly wants hugs from me. And I'm always happy to oblige.

• No, I only really hug family members.

• whats wrong with a hug slut? I mean they are friendly ladies.. :(

• I haven't hugged a lot.

What Girls Said 13

• Hi, I'm Tanya and I'm an Hug-Slut.
    My first time Hugging was when I was born and I was hooked after that..Hugging everything in sight
    By the time I was 12 I had a restraining order against me.
    I couldn't stop hugging, from rich random people to humble homeless people, they we're all getting the hugs.
    Now I'm 16 and there's never a waking moment I don't think about Hugs and now I'm here to change. To better myself...So Thank you
    P.s. If anyone wants a hug...I'm here ;)..My first meeting give me time lol

• Nah, I keep my hands to myself until I've hung out with a person more than twice and feel more comfortable with them. But even then, it doesn't mean that I hug freely. I'm kinda very (yes, I know, I said kinda and very) aware about my personal space and my personal space is important for me.

• I am not a big hugger but I will do so to be friendly or not rude lol. So no, I am not a hug slut. Are you a hug slut?

• I'm the same way, not a hug-slut! Only a hug-slut when it comes to kids =P

• Oh my god little kids are so affectionate. I work at a nursery on the weekends and they have no concept of personal space.

• I had a coworker tell me to give her a slut hug...I never heard of that before and was like ooook. haha funny you mention hug sluts because she may have been one.

• Nope I hardly give hugs lol only sometimes

• WIth people I'm close with I'm the biggest hug-slut in the history of hug-promiscuity.
    With other people I'm more moderate. But a simply friendly hug is almost always accepted, unless it's someone who has a specidic dislike for being touched.

• LOL. Hug-promiscuity- love it =D

• I love it too, that's why I overindulge in it! :P

• I'm not and I don't know anyone that is; personal space please

• I guess I can add Hug Slut to my list of names.

• Im a huger I love hugs!

• No. I'm not too fond of hugs. But I do have a friend who clings onto people whenever she can, including me, just to piss me off haha.

• I'm a very huggy girl. I've been told I'm a really good hugger to.

• Yes, I'm a hug junkie - no doubt!
    It's actually been a while, though, since I've had a good hug... must...hug...someone!

*hugs G@G*
    (^_^) Haha

• Nop , i only hug , mom, dad, sisters brothers, 3 of my best friends and my fiancĂ©e