10 Of Hollywood's Most Notorious Womanizers

Hollywood is the land of stars. We look up to them, want to be them and hold them to a certain regard. But they're not perfect. Even stars have flaws. And one thing that has to be hard in Hollywood is holding down a relationship. The lights, cameras, photographers and all the attention most definitely take their toll on a relationship.

So what happens when you can't hold down a high profile Hollywood relationship? You end up having a lot of them. You end up dating all over the place. And for the leading men of the Hollywood hills, being a womanizer seems to be all too common. Swapping leading ladies like outfits for the latest awards gala seems to be business as usual in the land of the stars.

Womanizing in Hollywood, it turns out, has been around for ages. There are some legends on this list along with some new guys on the scene. From magazine moguls to sexy singers, nobody is safe from the grips of Hollywood relationship stresses.

Tap To Reveal the Hint

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 9

• Except that pint sized dude... not surprised about any of these...
    but he is the cutest. =)
    So maybe it makes sense.

• Don't forget Gerard butler, known for being a player.

• If I was Colin Farrel I think I'd be a womaniser too... I hate admitting it but he's hot.

• nfc why they're womanizers, they're all old and ugly

• Leo is like the model magnet.
    And John kisses and tells, big no.

• I don't think I've heard or recognize them except Charlie Sheen, that guy from Anger management and I believe Hugh Heffner?

• One of them is definitely Leo DiCaprio.

• Charlie Sheen?

• He gets more ass than a toilet seat.

• @Mrwoo99 why on earth would I need "bailing"? I have a wonderful partner of ten years, a wonderful family, a well paid job. You however, with that willing personality...

• How did my simple "Charlie Sheen?" manage to turn into something else? Lol what the heck man. xD

• None of them sound familiar to me

What Guys Said 6

• Womanizers are brilliant men who have figured out the system. Bravo!

• When I saw Tommy Lee I immediately thought of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfoulcOu28

• #8 is the God.

PS: How did you make the hinter work here?

• i don't know 80% of those people, nor do i care about what they're doing.

• Got them all right except for the last guy. I think most people here are too young to know who these people are. Add Leo to that list. He always gets invited to the Victoria Secret shows and goes home with at least two of them.

• lol i got all of them right