CHARismatic's Sweet SummerSixteen Playlist

CHARismatic's SummerSixteen Playlist

I love music and summer parties are great because you can have indoors or outdoors. Nothing gets the crowd going like a catchy song. I've decided to share some favorites from my #SummerSixteenPlaylist. Turn up the volume and enjoy!

DNCE-Cake By The Ocean

Zara Larsson-Lush Life

Twenty-one Pilots-Ride

Justine Skye-I'm Yours

Chainsmokers-Don't Let Me Down

OneRepublic-Wherever I Go

Tory Lanez-Luv

Andy Grammar-Good To Be Alive

Sia-Cheap Thrills

CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• Although we have already established it before, I think this confirms again that our music tastes are quite different lol

On my personal summer playlist, I'd have this album-- Drift (by ERRA). A lot of people label it "summercore" because of the lyrics and feel of it too.
    http://youtu.be/BCX99hcoYiE
    I'm guessing you probably wouldn't exactly like this stuff though 😅

• I'm into a lot of different music. If I shuffle my library you'd be surprised at the different stuff that comes on.

• Cake By The Ocean is my guilty pleasure at the moment. it's very catchy. my 11 month old loves it too. Esp the Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya-a

• This is all pop music, yes?

• I guessed that "Cake by the Ocean" would top a summer playlist. It fits the theme of summer very well.

• Cheap Thrills FTW!!!

What Girls Said 5