Actors Who Make Everything Better

There are actors out there whose simple presence in a film or show can make a good film great and a bad film bearable. I'm compiling a list of mine.

Samuel L. Jackson

Dear god. This man may be hammy but when he comes on the scene like he owns the place and just hams it up the movie gets good or even better.

Nathan Fillion

It doesn't matter if he is playing the heroic space cowboy in Firefly or a Sheriff WAY over his head in Slither. When Nathan Fillion is on screen. The movie gets better.

Claudia Black

It doesn't matter if she is in Farscape one of the best science fiction tv series in history or is in a freaking video game. If she is in it. The game or tv show just is just better.

Denzel Washington

It's hard to deny that Denzel is one of the greatest actors in history and it shows in all of his performances.

Chris Pratt

He has shown such talent for Adventure movies that many are clamoring for him to be the next Indiana Jones and even a hardcore Indiana Jones fan like me thinks its a good idea.

Judi Dench

There is a reason she made such a good M.

Side note Vin Diesel taught her to play dungeons and dragons and she DMs for her grandkids.

Sean Connery

It's a testament to this actor that when he played Marko Ramius with a scottish accent that people liked his performance.

Morgan Freeman

Dear god he is just so incredibly amazing the above statement has an element of truth to it.

Bruce Campbell

Put Bruce Campbell in a bad movie and notice how his hammy acting just makes the movie not just watchable but actually worth watching.

Ron Perlman

War never changes and neither does the fact that Ron Perlman is fucking awesome.

There are plenty of actors like this and these are only a few of them.

If you have one add it in the comments

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 2

Michael Douglas, hello? How could you forget Michael Douglas!

Love Sean Connery best bond but Disagree with Samuel l Jackson. I'd add Chevy chase, Bruce Willis, steve Martin, tom cruise, Benedict cumberbatch, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

How can you dislike Samuel L Jackson

I just dislike his movies like django unchained I found too violent, all the avengers movies are not that good from a plot movie point of view, pulp fiction was okay, hateful eight sucked ass.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll agree with everyone but Judy.

Where's Jared leto?

• Anthony Hopkins, Nicolas cage, Emma stone, Michelle Monaghan, Dwayne Johnson, tom hanks, Leo, Kurt Russell and jake gyenhall. Oh and "bill fucking Murray"
    No cage is not a good actor, but he's so much fun to watch.

• Actually Cage is a REALLY good actor,
      He just doesn't show it a lot.
      He is like the fourth youngest winner of best actor for Leaving Las Vegas

• He has the ability, yeah, he was also really good in adaptation and joe. But he makes movies better because he's entertaining in the crazy roles, matchstick men, bad lieutenant, etc.

• And vampires kiss, WOW lol

• Love Denzel. Sean Connery? He's good, but he's played some roles not even he could rescue.

I'd like to give a shout out to Steve Martin.

• I think Steven Seagal, Mark Dacascos, Dolph Lundgren, Jean Claude Van Damme, Jason Statham and Scott Adkins belong on that list. I agree with your list though.

• Steven Seagal should NOT be on this list.
      The guy is a mediocre fighter at best.
      He is a liar.
      He was at a party with JCVD and Seagal was CONSTANTLY bragging about how he could totally kick JCVD's ass.
      Well JCVD said, fuck it lets go.
      Seagal ran away to a club and hide then then JCVD found him and he ran away again.

• Oh, and I love Nathan Fillion in anything.

• @Fathoms77 I know what you mean, those guys are more like martial artists,