Top 5 Hot American Female Actresses Who Burn Up The Screen

Hey what's up. It's Triss again and like i promised after my last take of Top 5 American Male actors today I'm gonna make a list of top 5 American female actresses.

5.Angelina Jolie

If you noticed I'm not the only person who put Jolie in a top hot list because she is put in many lists as one of the most beautiful females in Hollywood. She is married to Brad Pitt (that hottie who is still hot nowadays) and they have six kids. Amazing really! One of most recent movies was Maleficent where she appears like a monster but deeply with a kind heart. Jolie is 41 years old and she is also a humanitarian.

4.Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba was born in California. She is one of the sexiest model and hottest actresses of television and film.She started everything at age 13. She is often portrayed as a s.x-symbol. She has made the list of the hottest actresses of Hollywood of many prominent magazines. Her notable movies include Fantastic Four, Sin City and Machete. She also appeared in the TV show, Dark Angel.

For me personally Fantastic Four is her best film.

3.Megan Fox

Everyone knows Megan Fox. She began her acting career in 2001. She became a worldwide sensation at the time of the film, The Transformers. She is 30 years old and is considered a s.x symbol. She is one of the hottest Hollywood actresses. Her other notable movies include Jennifer’s Body, and Transformers 2. Hell yeah who doesn't like her . Look at those eyes and that sexy bod! Lucky girl.

2.Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis was born in Ukraine in a Jewish family.The 33 years old actress has been portrayed by many magazines and media as one of the hottest celebrities in Hollywood.

Her hotness prompted a US Marine Corps Sergeant to ask her out on a date through YouTube, which she accepted lol. Weird but true ...

Now i know everyone waits with anticipation the first place but I'm going to apologize to admins and editors because the first place for me it's a bit nonsense but since my Hulk Dawg @polocrew asked me to do this then i said "Why the hell no? This is funny ! "

1. Dawg Gronk

For more information about Gronk please tag @polocrew and he'll explain cause I have no idea what to say about him lol. (I hope myTake won't be removed for nonsense lol)

Thanks all for reading :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 9

5. Yes, especially when she was younger
    4. Yes
    3. NO. She's a bootleg version of Angelina except without the talent
    2. Eh
    1. lol

They are beautiful women.

Mila Kunis- the hottest... come on...
    s017.radikal.ru/i421/1608/1b/e2864986d04f.jpg

WTF? Dawg Gronk is obviously not an actress, LoL :P

Megan Fox looks anorexic... are guys REALLY attracted to THAT? Where is her FLESH? And though Angelina is beautiful, I think there are many woman more beautiful than she... and I think her lips are a bit much! As for the most over-rated 'beautiful' actress... that has GOT to be Jennifer Aniston. Great body but I've never met a man who thought she was pretty. I think it's all Hollywood brainwashing.

JOLIE ALLLLLLL the way!!! The majority of women desire her looks - even Megan Fox. 😉😍👌

Jessica Alba is beautiful.

Fuck yeah, would go gay for all of those babes ❤

I have to agree O. o