10 Female K-Pop idols I've Completely Gone Lesbian For

As a huge fan of kpop and a bisexual women, and here are 10 idols I've totally fallen for:

1. IU

This little adorable one is solo singer IU. Singer of the cute and catchy hit song "Marshmallow," and with her cute face and amazing vocals she has been one of my number one crushes for 6 years now.

2. Hyeri

What can I say about Hyeri? She may not be the visual or lead vocalist of Girl's Day but her adorable and dorky facial expressions caught my attention and heart, and has earned her a place in my countdown.

3. Choa

Sexy and beautiful Choa got my attention after AOA's hit single "Short Hair," where Choa and fellow member Jimin (see her below) cut their hair to their now infamous short hair. And all of Korea saw Choa instantly changed and became the amazing beauty she is now.

4. Momo

The new girl group Twice got my attention very quickly. But Momo actually started off as my least favorite member as I saw her similar look and sound to Hyuna, but quickly learned my lesson that Momo is indeed an original, not only in sound but her beauty as well

5. Sana

Fellow Twice member Sana is one of the cutest idols I can think of. From her infamous "shashasha" line in "Cheer Up" that became an international hit to her adorkable cuteness, Sana wins in my heart.

6. Jimin

This little feisty cutie is Choa's group mate and AOA's leader, Jimin. From her feisty rap skills to her cute and innocent shortness and face, Jimin is the ultimate mixture of adorable meets tomboy and I love it.

7. Sunny

Snsd's energy pill Sunny makes me love her beauty and her fearlessness. Not only can she catch chickens with her bare hands and wrestle men and win, she's also saved a fellow member from being abducted. So if you're ever in danger this small ball of energy is the one you'd want.

8. Hyosung

I'm guessing from this picture you can name the two reasons why this hotty of Secret has my heart beating fast. She shows that an idol can be curvy and not the super skinny bodies you see other girls have and makes it rock. I mean who doesn't love those curves?

9. NS Yoon G

The second solo singer on my list is none other than the sexy NS YOON G. From her amazing songs about girl power to her amazing body that has me going, she's the perfect example of how in Korea a woman can be just as powerful as a man.

10. Hyuna

Aw what can I say about this hotty that everyone doesn't know. Former 4minute member, solo singer and half of the amazing duo Troublemaker, Hyuna is the icon of sexiness in Korea. This sweetie is the perfect example of your sweet and innocent girl during the day, but at night all bets are off and that sexy women comes out. That is why I decided to use this picture because it just shows that Hyuna is not only able to pull of being absolutely gorgeous, but somehow her innocent charm and childish ways show up in that cute expression of hers.

1216

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• All sexy especially Sunny and NS Yoon G

• Oh wow I thought Sunny would have been one of the least popular on my list. For some reason in Korea she's considered ugly

• Then korean standards are fucked up haha

• They very much are

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• They are all fabulous looking girls

• No park jiyeon eh? She is my #1 favorite ; p

blog-imgs-58.fc2.com/k/a/r/karapoji437/drm5.jpg

• Lol I adore her as well, especially when she was on Heros with IU

• If enough people comment and like this one I'll be doing another 10 and she'll definitely be on it

• haha iam not sure about that , i had seen several people talked about kpop here but none of em mentioned t-ara ; p

• Wish they had black hair

• Hyosung... it's hard to say any different with that picture up there!

• She does have one of the best bodies in kpop. She proves being curvy and thick is a lot sexier than just being skinny and pretty

• She looks incredible!

• I'm a little sad I couldn't find a picture of Choa, Jimin or Sunny to show off they have amazing bodies bodies well. And Hyuna does as well but I couldn't find one better than the one I picked for her

• ugh, another post with more lesbian bragging. please! make it stop.

• One I'm bisexual as I stated. Two I do like girls. And three I have a right to say what I want, and these are all women I'd date if I had a shot with any of them

• girls are supposed to love guys, not girls.

• Well I like both so I guess I'm gonna b greedy. And my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with me liking girls as well so who cares

• Sooo, all asian?

• Kpop idols yeah. It clearly says in the title they where going to be Korean female idols

• She's cute and innocent so yeah. That's why Hyuna is my favorite. She's super cute and innocent but can do I complete 180 and become so sexy

• Ahh, but she looks so unprotected. Like someone lost and needing help. She seems vulnerable. I like that to an extent, but not so much as in that pic.

• How old are they? Some of them looks very young, teenager or something like that.

• All of them are adults. Though some may have been minors in the pictures I picked for them. Like IU I think she was a teen in her pic

• And I think Hyeri was a minor in her pic as well

• Do they all look the same?

• Meh. More power to you, but I don't see their appeal.

• Is it me or they all look like they are 16?

• All are adults

• time to leave this site, i can't deal with looking at women who are so sexual in pics but i can never bang them and hence be depressed

• i dont get it really

• Get what?

• One they are all attractive and can sing, and dance and act. They have way more talent than you gove them credit for

• anybody can, when you get taught how to

• 2nd by far in ma Book of LUV 💝

• Hyeri?

• 2 is always better than 1 ✌🏼️
      Dont chu heard the elders sayin' that u can kill 2 birds with 1 stone ao nows the time to shine 😉

• He's enough man for me, I don't need anymore to satisfy me he already does

• fuck, are they beautiful

• you were lesbian already. I won't go gay for NO man.

• Ok good for you

What Girls Said 11

• Haha, my ex-girlfriend looks a lot like Choa, except her hair is brown :P she's Korean as well :D

• Well then she must have been a cutie. Choa looks amazing with that hair, it's beautiful

• Yeah she was so sexy, too.. If only she hadn't been that clingy 😢

• Lol I love clingy but I'm super needy so

• This is coming from an Asian girl: they all look the same! Oh wait... That's cause they all had had their faces altered to fit a certain fixed standard. Not to mention these girls have caucasian mix features. Whether man made or god made, I still See them as white wannabes.

• Love Hyuna and Ailee.
    I'll prob love everything that Hyuna does, lol.

• Yeah I was thinking maybe of doing another list and Ailee would most definitely be on it if Indonesia another

• If I were single I'd go and seduce some of them.

• Lol I have a boyfriend as well but God I would still try if he let me

• Wow lucky you. Congrats

• Which one was your favorite?

• They all look great but I still prefer guys ^-^

• lol i'm thinking of maybe making a list of the top 10 male kpop idols i have a crush on if anyone wants me to

• Thanks ^-^

• Welcome

• very pretty

• I think Asians have the youth gene :( :..( Share pls!

• Sunny yasssss!

• Is NS Yoon G underrated? :/

• By a lot of people yeah

• Hyuna is Bae ❤️

• My eyes are blessed now. Theyre so pretty. Especially hyenna :) nice take