Riddle me this?
Bruhhh, it took me hours to figure this shit out!!!

The answer is C. Unless you overthink like me and figure out that it could also be an answer not listed, which would be that you are Teresa's SON-IN-LAW!!!

Seriously though, EFF Teresa!

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I thought that it was obvious that I'm her son in law. Her daughter is my daughter's mother, so she's the mother of the woman who had my child.

However, my bet is Daughter. Her daughter is my daughter's mother, so I assume that I'm Teresa's daughter and my daughter, who is her granddaughter, is my child.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• YES! It was C!

I got the answer without looking! =DDD I just KNEW all those years of school and all their annoying "critical thinking" exercises/problems would pay off someday! This is what it was all leading up to! Now I can get a job solving problems about family relations. :P

• Option c
    Let's call Teresa's daughter Tina.
    If Tina is my daughters mother then that means I am Tina because that's my daughter unless she's or I am a step mother.

• It's C. Teresa is the grandma, you are the ma, and you have you're own daughter.

And that' makes you a daughter to Teresa.

• That doesn't make sense for you to also be Teresa's daughter. You should either be Teresa herself or the other biological parent to Teresa's daughter. Your daughter is also her daughter.

Unless some serious incest is going on...

• Pretty simple actually. Just imagine a family tree or scetch one on a sheet of paper or something like this.

It's B.

• Sorry, I've misread the question. Teressa is my mother so I am her daughter of course.

• Definitely C... "My daughter's mother" is the person asking the question.

• Your Teresa's mom

• Man... no school today, and you're giving me this?

I think it's C, daughter

Teresa's daughter
    She's has a daughter, who is mine. So I guess I'm Teresa's daughter

• daughter. since her daughter is your daughters mother. that means you are her daughter. so Teresa's daughter is you and your daughter is her daughters daughter. am i making sense?

• I am teresa

What Girls Said 11