Riddle me this?

Riddle me this?
Bruhhh, it took me hours to figure this shit out!!!

The answer is C. Unless you overthink like me and figure out that it could also be an answer not listed, which would be that you are Teresa's SON-IN-LAW!!!

Seriously though, EFF Teresa!

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I thought that it was obvious that I'm her son in law. Her daughter is my daughter's mother, so she's the mother of the woman who had my child.

However, my bet is Daughter. Her daughter is my daughter's mother, so I assume that I'm Teresa's daughter and my daughter, who is her granddaughter, is my child.

Most Helpful Girl

• Her son or daughter in law? Otherwise that is one pretty incestuous family or Teresa's daughter just likes to refer to herself in third person like a weirdo.