I saw her nude photoshoot for Playboy in 1985, and she was HOT, when she was nude... but not so much when she was wearing clothing. And of course she was usually wearing clothing. So I was wondering why she was considered hot? I wasn't alive at the time so I don't know how she was represented in media at the time.
- She was openly sexual... saying/doing sexual things50% (3)20% (2)31% (5)Vote
- She was usually advertised as wearing sexy clothing (or lack thereof)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Her hot body0% (0)20% (2)12% (2)Vote
- She danced/sang sexually0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- More than one of the above0% (0)30% (3)19% (3)Vote
- Other... OR I don't know... OR I wasn't alive at the time33% (2)30% (3)31% (5)Vote
- She wasn't considered hot17% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
The 'tude. Try buying a copy of her book "Sex" and see how much it costs.0
Most Helpful Girl
I never thought she was hot... I only liked 1 of her songs where there's like a guy with a bull, .. I think it said 'mmm got a secret' haha or something like that...
I think the ONLY reason people might have made her a connection with sexy or hot or whatever, is because of her hair... as if she's trying to resemble Marilyn Monroe, but no contest or resemblance whatsoever even when she bleached and cut her hair and put on a dress just like hers... just no. but I can see why people would make a connection... the attempt to portray her is there.0