Did Taylor Swift get a boob job?

I'm not hating or throwing shade, but damnnnnnn girl! She definitely looks more curvy. If she did, they're definitely tastefully done and look great! If not, spill the secrets girl, all of us at the IBTC could sure use some tips lol
I'm bored at work and saw this on Inside Edition lol

Could it be an amazing push-up bra? Or did she decide to leave the IBTC via surgeon?

(I'm not referring to the Victoria Secret show, I know this meme is old but it goes along with what I'm asking. Plus, it's funny and true. So relax)
Did Taylor Swift get a boob job?

• Yes.
    49% (20)50% (20)49% (40)Vote
  • No.
    22% (9)18% (7)20% (16)Vote
  • Doesn't matter, she looks great regardless! Go Tay Tay!
    29% (12)32% (13)31% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• damn boobs look great
    I doubt it s the bra xD
    mine don t get that better with a victoria secret bra xD

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I certainly hope not!

1|0
    0|0
  • the tabloids are saying she may have and maybe even some work on her butt. i don't know though

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going there already but @TadCurious exhibit double D has pushed me over the edge to say she has got implants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not. One should own one's body ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yet again someone has the need to lie instead of dealing with what life gave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll ask her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bench too many weights, can't score any As, that's what nice guys say, hmm mm that's what nice guys way hm hm

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Put on a bit of weight maybe and is using a wonderbra to give extra bust plus there are boob enhancing supplements out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's definitely my future wife 😜 hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW, not sure. Her boobs do look a lot hotter now either way :D haha

I've always found her pretty sexy though haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she used my services.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks like that

0|0
    0|0
  • is it because she can't keep a man?

0|0
    0|0
  • her body was perfect out of the gate. she looked like the girl next door.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't doubt it

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? She's annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like she did , and by the way idc she still look ugly to me.
    I don't know why would anyone think that she look pretty or hot.
    she has a talent but thats all what she have lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Seems like it. XD That or it a wonder bra. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • It could simply be that she grew-- she's been open about the fact that she still grows a bit taller because she's really late in puberty, even though she's almost thirty now. Maybe her boobs finally caught up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote B I personally think TS just got lazy and put on weight :P

1|0
    0|0
  • She hasn't had a boob job.

1|0
    0|0
  • In The "before" pics she isn't wearing a bra. The "after" pics she is. I think she's just wearing push up bras. Victoria Secret does make push up bras that add 2 cup sizes because they have so much padding. Go from a B cup to a D cup with this bra.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be a push up bra from Victoria's Secret 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say most definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's either wearing a really amazing padded push-up bra or she got implants because no one grows like 2 cup sizes over night lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks great and sexy! I have to admit I'm a boob girls and find her sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • No just a good bra

0|0
    0|0
  • She went from no boobs to boobs.. yes. its probably from all the bullying the media gave her.

0|0
    1|1
  • Don't think so, her boobs are small af.

0|0
    0|0
  • No www.mirror.co.uk/.../taylor-swift-secret-boob-job-8364565
    Just an excellent cleavage enhancing bra because as this page shows, they've been "smaller" again after looking bigger at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her best friends are Victoria secret models. I bet she gas the best push up bras you can imagine. Also for the second picture she a) doesn't have a bra, maybe sewn into the dress but still there's barely support. B) her outfit is white on a similar color background. This makes her seem less curvy than she already is.

Plus she's been famous since she's been 16, that's ten years. Her breast size is bound to increase over the years.

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem to fluctuate in size in various recent pics, so probably bras.

0|0
    0|0