🤔Is it possible for a female Leo and a male cancer to become true lovers?

I mean, everything I point to says she's going to dominate me in the end because I'll get my feelings hurt... That sucks... I was just curious of everyone's opinion.

• The cancer will more than likely get his feelings hurt
  • The male can can handle it, they'd be a great couple

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen this pair several times and it never seems to work out because the Cancer is too soft for the Leo. Firstly, you have the whole 'water-fire' element where it can literately become a situation where the water sign's moody, sensitive, emotional nature puts out the vibrant, positive, happy, fiery nature of the fire sign. Fire signs also tend to be very harsh, blunt, and sometimes outright tactless with their words so the Leo may easily hurt the Cancer's feelings. Strong connection, but the constant sensitive, emotional personality traits of the Cancer will start to become chore like to the Leo The Leo also tends to crave independence and Cancer's clingy style gets on their nerves/makes them feel suffocated. Leo and Cancer are deep in different ways and I think there's a possibility that one or the other doesn't have what it takes to unlock the depth of the other. Leo may be too happy-go-lucky to unlock and tap into the moody, sensitive, emotional, often withdrawn side of Cancer. Cancer may not have that certain fearless, adventurous, delightfully fiery energy that makes Leo want to open up and show someone their depths.

Another big thing here is that Cancers tend to be very romantic and while they'll be hesitant at first, there's a romantic side to them that can't help but long for a deep bond/serious relationship. Leo on the other hand, comes off that way, but deep down, their heart may not be fully into it. It's literately like a lion who wants to roam off and have an adventure or roam the land just to make sure there's no other thrilling place for them to be. So there's a huge possibility that Cancer could get attached and really get hurt :/

The whole part of the Leo description where it mentions commitment mirrors the lion symbol perfectly. Trust me, I am extremely close to a few Leos and I get them as a fellow fire sign. They're often always on the prowl for the next big adventure, chase, thrill, or sometimes they even like to go through these (annoying) fits of independence where they'll just close themselves off and embark on their own thing then get back to you later. They are romantics, but it's like they come with a set of really romantic, charming, flattering preplanned ideas then just act them out on whoever it is they're dating and attracted to yet later realize that's not the person for them. So the person ends up being very hurt and feeling strung along.

There's a lot of charm and some steamy magnetism but it's not a good relationship in the long run.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Leave that horoscope garbage alone! Relationships are not based on fortune telling. Fortune telling curses your life not help enhance it. If you want to make it work, do it. You both need to make an effort. As long as you can do that, be both mature, and is right for each other it can work. Some people instantly click, and other shave to work towards making it work. I believe the ones who works harder at it makes the best relationships.

• A fire sign and a water sign? Nooooooooope. Plus a leo is open and pushy sign. Cancer is all about the feels and cannot handle that. It's just a personality conflict that won't work out. Focus on air signs. other than Gemini, and the other water signs.

• Oh look it's the HORRORscope edition on GAG again.

i.amz.mshcdn.com/.../...ant%2Fpolar-bear-tired.gif

• A lion and a bunch of mutated cells being a couple? Sure, in this wacky world of ours, what is impossible?

• From experience zodiac sign compatibility is not true. I've dated opposite signs and we connected on a whole nother level than the ones they said I'm supposed to get along with. Also it depends on how people are brought up and life situations that make a person.

What Guys Said 1

• horoscopes? when will you people ever learn?