How old were you when you stopped partying or do you still party now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its funny in high school and the beginning of college I partied constantly but a couple months after I turned 21 I remember drinking at a bar and it hit me like a ton of bricks like "woah this isn't that fun any more" I mean I still like going out and getting plastered on occasion like Halloween or new years but I really stopped liking bar hopping. A lot more of a home body now.

What Guys Said 23

• Still partying... but currently in detox mode. Christmas and New Years brought about too much drinking and endless parties and karaoke.

I don't go to night clubs so much anymore unless my friends really want to go, but they keep throwing party after party after party at their homes and at our local bars.

• like...16-17... i don't like to. i like staying chill with my closest friends and joke about each other or do something really crazy we've never done before. i like to go out with friends, but i don't think that's called partying either. i don't like to smoke, drink, dance or listen to some shitty music i don't enjoy only because that's what all people at the party want. i really do enjoy meeting new people though.

• I still party now.

• Still now, but it's seldom (I pay for it for a couple days now, lol). And it's at select clubs where the teeny-boppers are not... or when away on holidays the wife and I make a point of getting out and remembering how to have a good time together.
    You gotta keep that fire burning. Life responsibilities all too easily get in the way as you get older.

• Stopped external partying at about 21... after my DUI

• Never really been a big partier. Only really do it when its a friends birthday or other special occasion. I'm in college but have never really had the urge to get completely wasted every night like some people do.

• Never started, I've never even drank alcohol.

• We still partying ayy lmao

• Never partied.

• I don't recognize the music in nightclubs anymore, unless it's retro night.

• I was 24 when I stopped

• I am and wasn't really a partier

• I'm still partying. They call me grandpa though because I don't stay very late 😕

• I had got together with friends. They were not the type of parties you talking about. No drinking, no drugs, no smoking, no sex.

• 33 (around the time I got married)

• if i didn't live with a roomate who parties frequently i wouldn't ever haha

• 24 still partying

• 25 and no

• One week back. On new year day. My age is 24

• I've never been much for partying

• Still do here and there (like only a few times a year) but I never was much of one. But far less then I used to also.

• I've gone to a few parties but I was never a party animal

• it is fine to party. some very successful people i've known used to do a lot of it when they were young.

What Girls Said 16

• 28 that's when I got married and pregnant 🤰 but I can truly said I LIVED I DID EVERYTHING a young woman supposed to do I partied hard, I kissed and loved who ever I wanted, I drink and enjoyed my youth thank good back then social media wasn't popular because I was crazy 😜 I'm done now , now I'm a nurse and a mom I adore my son and just dedicate my life to him.

• DID EVERYTHING a young woman supposed

I didn't know there was a written book of rules saying what a woman should and shouldn't do. Girls are attracted to men not women.

• @Brah63926 no I did everything I WANTED TO DO I went to college, graduated, had friends, partied, travel then got married and became a mom that's what a young woman supposed to do

• *** that's what ME as a young woman I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.

• I'm 14. Not really a party person, I am a socially anxious, shy introvert. I never want to party again.

• I stopped before I was 20. I'll still go out once or twice a year for a big night of drinking and dancing (usually a milestone birthday or a hens night) but it's so not my thing. I loved it when I was 18

• Lmao Im 21 and haven't even partied yet. I only intend to party when I visit Vegas or Miami after graduation.

• I still party every now and then. I will stop when I'm a mother/wife or when I'm in my early 30's. OR if I'm just over it. As for now its fun and I enjoy it every now & then.

• I never partied that much. I would have an occasional vodka soda but that was it in terms of 'partying' but pretty much everyone around me stopped at the end of college.

• I stopped about two years ago when I stopped working at a club, it was more work than partying really even though I had fun but I'm close to thirty so it's a great thing to tone it down. I think quiet classy grown up bars are good for after thirty years old, go out with spouse or good friends in a seated area like a lounge and chill.

• What kind of partying? Like birthdays or clubs o. o

• Probably 22-23.

• it has been 2 years that i stopped it - looks so early in't it lol

• Haven't started really

• Dont. It will horribly age you

• Forget the alcohol/drugs, I wanna go for the music and people 😩

• Thats possible. I know a few chicks who've never really drank a lot or did X like the other chicks, they went to parties to socialize. They still look really good.

• Nvr really been a big partying type but I still go occasionally

• I go to parties much less in my 30s. Work parties are fun but I don't talk much nor drink so I haven't gone lately. Would love to go to dance parties (electronic music) or a good dress up/activity party. Standing around and talking is boring.

• 22. But started partying at 16.

• Still do but not as often. Love to have a bottle of wine in the house though

• i never partied. partying is for people with no purpose in life. filling gaps with alcohol and wastefulness of one's self. i realised that pretty young so i dint have to enter the whole scene. and incidents like rape and drugs are one more reason to stay away from them.