Do you think girls or guys like watching belly dancing more?

• Girls
  • Guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally this is a family event, and in my experience, women like it as much as men, if we're talking traditional belly dancing and not strip club stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I answered girls because they're more into traditional belly dancing (the non sexual exploitation kind), but if we're using whatever that is in the video for the poll, that is definitely directed towards men. You're not supposed to move your arms or the upper half of your torso that much, so that's kind of belly dancing, but I wouldn't completely give it that label. Honestly most of the traditional belly dancers I've seen have either been overweight or anorexic, so they weren't very erotic to watch and the men in the audience seemed disinterested and a little irritated (probably because they were expecting something like that video).

One of my aunts got me interested in belly dancing when she came back from a European vacation that started in France and ended in Turkey. The costumes she brought back were gorgeous and extravagant

• Yeah, but Ironically it started out as a fertility dance performed at female only events.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 21

• I don't know really. I've never found it interesting so if it's guys then I'm not one of those guys.

• Belly dancing is for a certain culture to enjoy or to catch a glimpse of in a music video, I can't imagine men sitting for ours just watching belly dancing.. It's not that interesting.

• Sweet Jesus

• guys for sure

• I can only speak for myself, and yes, that was entertaining...

• I like watching it belly dancers, awesome entertainment for me.

• Guys/

• Damn.. I do fo' sure.

• i don't like belly dance at all

• I'm less interested in it but I do love mujra

• It's a slightly erotic form of dance so if course hetero men will love it!

• Yeah but it's a fertility dance, not a seductive one.

• Not exactly, an erotic dance is to attract a mate; the fertility dance was meant to prepare the body for pregnancy and childbirth and the motions of the dance would both strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and hips and make them more flexible preparing the body for labor and childbirth.

• Ah! Now I get it :). Thanks!

• Guys

• I guess it's guys...

• I believe the men do.

• What about twerk? striptease? :)
    Who watch these stuff?

• yup.

• i think someone asks wayyyyyyy too much about the same topic

• I love watching a girl with nice tits belly dance! :D

• I prefer to watch women do the Hula more personally. The belly does not really do much for me. Probably cause all the girls in my highschool were always showing off their bellies with high cut shirts and micro shorts.

• I could see the appeal I wasn't aware it still existed that video is way to jumpy makes it hard to watch the movements the cameras control dude obviously was clueless and just pushing random buttons.

• Men love women's bodies, and women love women's bodies...

What Girls Said 16

• I think girls...
    Guys just see it as something sexual. Girls see it as a dance and expression and art... also beauty.

*Just to be clear - the woman who's dancing there doesn't seem to know much about belly dancing, more about just being sexual... which is I guess commercial, but also sad...

• Guys appreciate the female body more than women do in general. We're real hard on ourselves.

• Yeah, but we can appreciate the aesthetic beauty of our gender more than guys can with theirs. Plus, belly dancing wasn't originally meant to entertain men.

• I enjoy belly dancing myself , and I like watching it too.

• i said girls
    because the way it's actually done isn't sexual at all and when i lived with algerians the girls were more interested in that stuff
    by the way, compared to what i've seen before
    she was pretty awful

• I love it! I think it's beautiful ♡

• I love watching the videos. It makes me want to take a class.

• guys I guess? :P

• Based on experience or the poll?

• Perhaps but a common misconception is that belly-dancing is a seductive dance while it's in fact a fertility dance.

• yea guys won t differentiate between the 2 concepts haha :p

• I have no idea, but I love belly dancing 😍 It is so much fun

• The beginning of that seemed like a horror film...

• They kept flashing to different things of her dancing and she was giving "seductive eyes" but to me she looked scary and like she was about to murder someone lol

• Obviously men. I don't think girls will find their own gender dancing sexily as interesting as watching the oppersite gender

• Girls
    The lesbians that get off to it and the girls that want to learn it probably outweigh the minority of guys that have a bellydancing fetish

• I'm straight af cuz this doesn't appeal to me at all

• I love watching girls belly dance, i think it's pretty hot. I also use to do it myself.

• girls

• That music like shit and i hate arab things i hate arabs i hate that music it makes me just throw up

• guys like it more