My boyfriend doesn't answer his phone when he's out. Should I expect him to answer out of respect?

My boyfriend is very attentive and caring except when he's out with his friends. Sometimes I need to talk to him very quickly about something... Show More

like once I was babysitting in this really big creepy huse and I felt kind of uncomfortable so I asked him before he went out to call me to say goodnight and he never did so I called him and he didn't answer. Another time I was helping him with some work he had to get done and there were some things I needed info about from him and I called just for a few quick questions and he didn't answer. I had worked over 2 hours on it for him and he couldn't even give me a 2 second phone call

Most Helpful Guy

• When you NEED him. Not just for a chat. If you're texting him all of time, you're essentially just making a real-life example of "the 'girl' who cried wolf". If you want him to answer more quickly, call him more rarely. I wouldn't answer my phone to my Girlfriend if she called me too much when I was with my friends. It gets annoying.