10 Aussie Hotties Who Make Australia Proud

This is the male version of this take here as per request :) Click on the link if you want to see some Aussie beauties :P (Wow, that sounded like a really dodgy ad).

Here's another list of a select few Aussie celebrities/actors that I think are HOT.

(Btw, they don't really make Australia proud, I just put that in because it sounded better in the title lol).

Anyways, let's get right into this.

Hugh Jackman

About him:

47 year old Hugh Jackman is an actor, singer and producer. Jackman has won international recognition for his roles in superhero, period, and romance films. You may know him from his prominent roles in films such as The Wolverine, Les Misérables, Real Steel, X‑Men: Days of Future Past and Prisoners.

~~~~~~

Chris Hemsworth

About him:

Actor Chris Hemsworth (age 33) is best known for his role as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films, and has also starred in the Australian TV series Home and Away. His other films include:

Ghostbusters, In the Heart of the Sea, The Huntsman: Winter's War, The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

~~~~~~

Liam Hemsworth

About him:

Liam Hemsworth, 26 year old brother of Chris, has starred in the Australian TV series Neighbours, and is also famous for his high profile relationship with American singer Miley Cyrus, of whom he is engaged to. You might know him as Gale from the Hunger Games trilogy, or from other films such as The Dressmaker, Paranoia, or Independence Day: Resurgence.

~~~~~~

Russell Crowe

About him:

Russell Crowe is a 52 year old actor, film producer and musician who was actually born in New Zealand, although he has lived most of his life in Australia and identifies himself as an Australian. Some of his films include: Gladiator, The Nice Guys, Robin Hood, A Beautiful Mind, and Noah.

~~~~~~

Simon Baker

About him:

Ahh, good old Simon has aged well, it does my head in that he's 47! Simon Baker is an Australian actor and director (though you wouldn't know because his American accent is so damn good!) and is best known for his lead roles in the TV series The Mentalist and The Guardian. He's also been in The Devil Wears Prada, Sex and Death 101 and Land of the Dead.

~~~~~~
Sam Worthington

About him:

Sam Worthington (age 40) is a British-born Aussie actor, best known for his portrayals of main character Jake Sully in the highest-grossing film of all time, Avatar. He's married to the (really annoying) Australian former model, Lara Bingle. His other movies have included, Clash of the Titans, Terminator Salvation, Wrath of the Titans and Man on a Ledge.

~~~~~~

Eric Bana

About him:

Eric Bana's full name is actually Banadinović, and is a 48 year old actor and comedian. Some of his works consist of Full Frontal, Chopper, Troy, Hulk, Deliver Us from Evil, and Star Trek. Don't get him confused with Mark Ruffalo though!

~~~~~~

Curtis Stone

About him:

I don't know if I even want to count Curtis, as we like to say he deserted us for the US. (It's a touchy subject lol). But Curtis Stone is a celebrity chef, also known for being on the Celebrity Apprentice 3. He is doing pretty good for 40 though, I will give him that.

~~~~~~

Keith Urban

About him:

Keith Urban is a country music singer, songwriter, guitarist, musician, TV show judge and record producer. He's also married to Nicole Kidman. I don't like him, but I felt inclined to include him anyhow.

~~~~~~

Heath Ledger

About him:

Heathcliff "Heath" Ledger was an actor and director. After performing roles in Australian television and film during the 1990s, Ledger left for the United States in 1998 to develop his film career. He sadly passed away in 2008 in New York due to an overdose on prescription drugs. Some of his most notable films include The Dark Knight, 10 Things I Hate About You, Brokeback Mountain, A Knight's Tale, and also The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

I thought I'd do a throwback to this brilliant musical number from 10 Things I Hate About You: (I hope it makes your day because it made mine lol).

Anyways, hope you enjoyed these select few Aussie hotties, I've left a few out too, but let me know which one is your favourite!

Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 27

I wish I looked like them

My mother is convinced Hugh Jackman can actually fly. Like he's a perfect man superhero. :P

Yeah but some of these guys are international or live here int he US lol.

Also why did you leave out crocodile Dundee -_- you can't have Australia without our favorite gater wrestle Aussie with a really big knife.

That's true.
      Ahaha I cannot believe I forgot him! He did create a lot of bad stereotypes about us though lol.

I shall probably wouldn't be that hard I bet I could find one on amazon though it's would be the same for now my Irish caps will just have to suffice lol.

Haha okay

Oh no, the list sort of stops at Hemsworths, except for Simon Baker - the rest are just filling numbers to 10.
    Interesting, in a land of hot bodies - supposedly - just 4 are any good.
    Girls can be hot too - but so ultra Catholic you have to feel sorry for them (vive la France :-)!)

not proud of any of these dickheads

Where the fuck is steve irwin?

my favorite australian: porn star angela white.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...4CQAApr2E.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

I thought women are unable to be turned on by the physical appearance of a man.

I don't know where you got that, but I never mentioned anything of the sort! Never said I was turned on, just that they were attractive.

I've heard a lot of people using the terms turn on and finding someone attractive, the same way.

Hmm, well for me, they're not the same thing.

Whoa, never knew Liam Hemsworth was Chris' brother! He was here in Sydney for promoting Independence Day: Resurgence, and I managed to get a glimpse of him.

Travis Fimell!!! I can't believe he didn't make the list. He is the ex Calvin Klein model and main actor in Vikings.

Chris Hemsworth was in Brisbane yesterday. Have a friend who tried to stalk him lol

Ausralia sucks

You and your Australian lads are putting the rest of us fellas to shame :P

except eric bana and the joker and russel crowe they all have beady eyes wtf. And there is a diff between beady and squinty, beady is just small eye sockets pathetic trait

and how are guys here so comfortable not being as good looking as them and commenting on how handsome they are? dont they get it, guys like above keep fucking women well below their league just to get off and these guys can get their mothers, sisters, gf's, wives, even grannies to fuck them in one look. I mean jeez, i realized i am not genetically blessed to be so good looking and i am banging walls right now before i go to the next stage of looksmaxing and reaching their with as many procedures and stuff as possible

i mean girls are very visual when it comes to looks way more than men if its models involved, people are delusional to not realize this, if ur not at the top, u'll never be their first choice in life, ur the settler no matter if she is ugly as fuck, ur still the keeper as long as ur not AT LEAST nick bateman or sidharth malhotra tier of looks

hugh jackman is awesome

Why pick a dead actor instead of an active living women such as Brendan Thwaite?

www.vogue.com/.../brenton-thwaites-vogue.jpg

I like sam worthington good actor he also did the voice for a character in call of duty black ops 1

Australian women are better :P but Hugh Jackman is sooo good looking (im not gay but still ;P)

Suddenly I feel like I need some makeup...
    ...
    and a gym

Didn't know Hugh Jackman was aussie..
    And I am sure the Hemsworth brother are Viking bloodline or Dutch

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 12

*screams in a high pitch voice* I love Simon Baker! ^^

Didn't know Liam Hemsworth was Austrailian. :P

by the way, are their black people on Austrailia? 😂

Ahaha there are, but they're mostly indigenous aboriginals. This take wasn't very racially diverse though! 😪

OMG so attractive

disappointed you didn't include Breton thwaites

Chris Hemsworth <3

You need to introduce me to one hahaha

They are all so dreamy especially Hugh Jackman such a sweetheart and so talented he has the voice of an angel

Where is Luke Hemmings?

No Jai Courtney 😢?

You need to add Alex O Loughlin who appears on Hawaii 5-0

Great mytake. I love Heath Ledger ❤️

Chris Hemsworth 😍😍