12 Gorgeous Tie Dye Wedding Dresses

This is one of the latest wedding trends. Some other trends include colored wedding dresses and vintage wedding dresses. DIY weddings are also popular since so many people want to save money. Christmas lights, sparklers, night weddings, winter weddings, and trashing the wedding dress are also very popular.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• 27d

That's just wrong for wedding dresses.

Still pretty, though. :)

• 27d

Those look awesome! If I ever get married I hope my future wife would wear one of these :)

• 26d

I love 8 and 10. And the tights in 7. If I ever get married I want to have a Winter Wedding with a Frozen like theme

• 27d

these are beautiful

• 25d

pretty cool. only didn't like 3 (looks to casual) and 7 (probably cause of the stockings)

• 24d

I dont believe in conformity to what fad or trend is popular or fashionable. Im a non conformist traditionalist conservative but I like the dresses and people saving money and being self reliant.

• 26d

Sooo tacky ew

• 26d

Then don't wear a tie dye wedding dress.

• 20d

Well that was unnecessary. He posted his opinion and you're just rude to him.

• 20d

@bbch25 all I said was he didn't have to wear a tie dye dress. No one is forcing him and then he got the feeling to tell me what his wife wore. It's like he assumed I gave a damn.

• 26d

Those dresses are amazing - I love the first dress

• 26d

Wow, they all look fantastic!

• 27d

These are pretty, especially #1 and #11.

• 27d

These are seriously cool!! Now you got me thinking if my future fiance will have the personality / taste to wear one of these.

• 27d

They're pretty and all, but I'm not feeling them for wedding dresses, personally

• 27d

They look more like prom dresses, than wedding

• 27d

3 and 4 are gorgeous. I love the alternative😁.

What Girls Said 22

• 25d

I think the dresses are beautiful, as with any dress, on the person that has the personality to pull them off or who feels beautiful in the dress. For all the future grooms, it's really not about hating or loving the dress, you love the person in it, so it really won't matter what she wears just like a lot of details that people agonize over in a wedding.

• 27d

Ah, awesome! Love the one with the ruffles - it really looks good.

• 22d

Some of these are absolutely stunning

• 25d

I'm going to wear twelve to my wedding, mark my word

• 26d

So pretty <3

• 17d

Nice dresses. I'm wearing a suit or a black dress for my wedding!

• 19d

I would not dye my wedding dress :D

They look more like semi formal wear but not really

• 21d

Love all of them

• 22d

Wow these dresses are pretty and very unique. :)

• 25d

Number 8 is awesome

• 26d

Its different and unique at the same time... a lovely alternative for someone that chooses to be different. ..😊

• 26d

Ong I love them I want one of them for my wedding day!

• 26d

I think I'm a little too classic for this, but they're all beautiful, but not number 7, yikes. That's atrocious as a wedding gown.

• 26d

Ohh myyy GOSH! <3 <3 <3 Now I've seen #1, I can never settle for a regular white wedding gown (should that time ever come). I loved that one so much, I was disappointed by all the others. I think I'm in love! I saved the photo and everything, and now I'm googling tiedie wedding dresses hahaha W<3W

• 26d

I don't like the last one it looks like someone's left a pen to run on it and then tried to wash it out..

The top one reminds me, of the old films for cameras boxes... or the sleeves the pictures came in... just the colours.. think it was Kodak or the other one...

• 26d

I like 1, 2, 4, and 8. ❤

I wouldn't wear them on my wedding day, tho. Maybe special occasions. 😊

• 27d

2, 10, and 12 are really nice.

• 27d

Sooo pretty. Number 8 was my favorite. What is your favorite? I love your nickname by the way.

• 27d

I like the 6th one

• 27d

ı loved the second one

• More from Girls
    2