Styles In Animation (Part 2): The (Updated) Disney/Cartoon Fashion Lookbook

Just like in Part 1 This mytake will be looking at fashions from your favorite childhood characters, but in a way that inspiration isn't too obvious. This time I managed to find a couple guy friendly ones as well. Styles In Animation (Part 2): The (Updated) Disney/Cartoon Fashion Lookbook

These are just more looks inspired by your favorite Childhood characters you love!

#HaveFunWithYourlook

#AnimatedStyles

smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• 2d

Cool stuff. =)
    Love the hair in the first one.

• 1d

I do too. His hair is supposed to be white but oddly enough his siblings on the show have either darkblack, brown or blonde hair

• 2d

I also like this selection of styles based off notable cartoon characters. I do admit that a prefer the previous style you used for Wanda in your first lookbook over this one but I still like it. I also would've like to see the Trixie inspired outfit to have a pastel lavender 3/4 sleeve turtle neck but the pink suits her overall character as well.
    Again good job.

• 2d

I had another style for Trixie planned with the more authentic turtle nexck, but it was not going to allow me to post. The same for Vicky

• 2d

Thanks! A lotof these are from pintrest. The originalTrixie one I got from there had the GoGo boots as well, They are kinda funny on pictures sometimes especially when you download from another source

• 2d

There's a lot of amazing stuff you can get off and be inspired my Pinterest. It's pretty cool.

• 1d

When you're so old you have to get down to Lisa Simpson to know who these characters are :'o

• 2d

Loving the Dexter and Kim possible look 👍🏽

Great MyTake Smahala 😬

• 2d

Nice my take. I like the last outfit.

• 2d

Thanks! I enjoyed doing these 2 takes. It's amazing what you can find on Pinterest.

• 1d

Dee Dee or Trixie for me 💖

• 1d

Please make more of these!

• 1d

cool

What Guys Said 1

• 1d

Everything must be sexualised.