An Entire Holiday Outfit for $30 (Or Less!)

Have you ever thought, I have this awesome holiday party that I have to go to, but... I have nothing to wear!! First of all, don't worry, we've all been there at least once before, and trust me, I've been there plenty of times.

So you need this fabulous outfit, right? But you're short on money? Again, we've all been there. And I'm going to show you that you don't need a lot of money to be Christmas-tree-topper-esc angel of the party.

For just $30, I have created an awesome, Sex and the City inspired look for my next shindig (And future ones!). And when I say "outfit," I really mean it! So without further adieu, here is the breakdown of this Carrie Bradshaw look. And guess what? You can do this, too!

Step One: The Dress

First of all, we need a gorgeous, sparkle-like-the-midnight-sky-show-stopper dress! And I got this one at one of my favorite stores: Daisy Exchange. This store is a trendy clothing consignment shop. I got this dress for... ready? Only $8.50

Step Two: The Shoes

Now what better to match an awesomely sparkly dress than... Sparkly Shoes! I got these on clearance at Kohl's. Kohl's always has some really great clearance deals, and these are no exception. I got these for Only $9.60. My shoes costed more than the dress! hehehehe....

Step Three: Accessories

We're almost done! You can skip this step if you want, but accessories definitely make the outfit. And hey, what the hell, we've spent less than $20 so far, so why not get some accessories? While I was still at Kohl's, I decided to browse the clearance jewelry, and lo and behold, the perfectly perfect tinsle-esc, Christmas-tree-green necklace was just waiting for me, for just $4.00. Next, I needed a clutch to hold all my girly things throughout the party, so I went to the Heaven of designer purses on sale: TJ Maxx. I got this adorable clutch (which also has a chain strap), for only $5.95, and it wasn't even on sale.

And here it is all put together: My Sex and The City, sparkly, life-of-the-party, $30 outfit.

Actually, we only spent $28.05. Coffee, anyone?

Like it? Love it?

Want some more of it?

Follow me, message me, and let me know it!

@prettykangaroos

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• Nice, I would be so happy If my date wore something like that. :) #Elegant

• Thanks for the support!

• you got as much sense for styling as most girls in my class.

P. S. I come from your question why people don't follow your Takes

• Welp, thanks anyway, I guess!

What Girls Said 4

• i bought these for like 75$ and thought THAT was a bargain :x
    http://i.imgur.com/iuFczRQ.jpg

i really like the necklace and shoes you bought. those are some insanely low prices. awesome take, very helpful :D

• i love the necklace and the dress is cute

• Girl that looks as cheap as it cost..

• Thanks, really appreciate your kind words (:

• Just trying to help.

• None of it matches. Girllll the dress is cute but I think if you had a different dress that would contour you body it would look a lot better

• I think it matches, but hey, to each their own!

• Well I'm all about matching and coordinating and I'm keeping it 💯