What A Man's Underwear Says About Him

Don't Get Your Panties In A Bunch: Find Out What His Underwear Says About Him

Photo Source: underwearexpert.com

You can tell a lot about a guy from his clothes and appearance, but sometimes his underwear is more revealing. Don't get your panties in a bunch, find out what traits you can learn about a guy's underwear. WARNING: Photos may get you ladies excited. LOL

1. Tighty Whiteys

A man who rocks tighty whiteys is down to earth!

2. Boxers

Guys who prefer basic boxers are low maintenance and prefer to avoid the drama.

3. Black and White

A guy who sticks to black and white underwear keeps other parts of his life simple. (I thought the photo I chose was hilarious.)

4. Lounging Boxers or Briefs

If he likes to lounge in his underwear, he probably likes to chill at home.

5. Accessible Underwear

If a man can whip out his butt or junk, he can hop right out of his underwear to get lucky.

6. Bold and Patterned

If patterns don't scare him, he probably doesn't care what people think. But if they are a bit childish, hopefully he doesn't live with his parents!

7. Flashy or Metallic

No man is wearing a shiny pair of metallic underwear unless he's trying to be seen.

8. Fitted Briefs

If he sports a pair of bun-hugging briefs, he know he has a great butt and isn't afraid to flaunt it.

9. Bulgy Thongs

A guy who rocks a thong is bold and in-you-face! Get ready for a bundle of personality. There is nothing wrong with a nicely wrapped package, right gals and guys?

10. Commando

There is nothing wrong with letting yourself breath down there. He probably doesn't like to be suffocated or overwhelmed. He could also be low maintenance.

Guys, what underwear are you sporting today? Ever think about how females tend to have twice as much if not more underwear than a guy?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• oh... woah ;O

• My boyfriend wears boxer briefs with cartoons on them. Like cartoon women or superheroes, or they are black or grey.

He's not childish but he does gleefully say they are his "sexy pants" and wiggles at me. Because then the women move.

Okay second thoughts he is childish... :p

• I just got turned on :(

• To be honest, I kind of liked the thong... is that awful? (Runs out to buy boyfriend a pair)

• God, look at dem BULGES
    *swoons*

• How educational :)

• Haha this look. I especially love those flash undies hahaha way cute.

• lounging and fitted briefs are definitely the best look on any man.

• This is a very nice informative take

• all of my lovers wore boxer briefs or boxers

• Very interesting! Now you should make one on Girls jk I mean unless you want to. :P

• Last pic, Don Benjamin fav. Male model!

• number 6 is the best

interesting one

• Men in their underwear - yum!

• Mmm that guys ass in his, whites on the main pic is sooo sexy. I'd love that ass thrusting at me

• Lovely pictures imao

What Guys Said 29

• What does my underwear say about me? lol!
    i238.photobucket.com/.../undies_zps5sl01oxz.jpg

• #10 all the way -- commando since 1987

• I used to be a boxers guy. Thought I would never switch, but I started riding my bike to work and the boxers would ride up like mad and did nothing to keep my junk from getting beat up by the bike seat. I had some briefs I wore with more formal clothing, so I tried them out on my bike. It was a world of difference. I tried boxer briefs but the legs still rode up and they didn't keep my scrotum from sticking to my legs. I started buying more briefs and even in the winter when I didn't ride my bike to work I continued wearing them. I can't imagine switching back to boxers at this point.

• Only 22% of guys wear boxers? I call B. S. on that where'd they get their data from? I'm pretty sure the majority of men of all ages wear boxers. In high school locker rooms everyone had boxers. If I go to the gym in the locker rooms the majority have boxers. When you see dudes with sagging pants almost all have boxers on.

• There data seems convincing to me; most kids & young adults wear trunks nowadays, as far as I know. (Boxers are so 2005). And it seems acceptable that the oldest 40% of the male population still wears briefs, (my dad wears then and it seems acceptable that most of his generation & older wears those).

• This was just an excuse for gay p*rn , right?

• i only wear metallic versace briefs... JK lol

I wear lounging briefs and fitted briefs
    i mostly have black underwear

• basic 3 pack boxer briefs. No need to impress anyone

• What about the one with holes? Your forgot ones with holes.

• Lol reading this at work trying not to get caught with all these pics of guys on my phone

• Nice take I liked it

• Okay this is not gonna help the discussion of the underwear debate but the guy in photo 9 OMG!! wow is he hot like seriously aha :)
    Just thought it deserves some appreciation aha

• Commando for the last 9yrs and never looking back!

• I actually don't wear any underwear. I don't know where I fall in here. I guess I'm not contributing to the underwear industry.

• I mostly don't wear any around the house, just when I go out. But then I wear boxer briefs, mostly black/navy, but also striped colors... nothing super flashy.

• I still rock tighty whiteys. Definitely the most comfortable for me.

• Commando or jockstraps

• I wear satin boxers and boxer briefs.

I am the odd one.

• I am #8 but I don't even think about my butt.

oh def the thong for me as i def find them comfier than any other underware.

• Look at the guy in #9. He outlined his abs with shades to make it look like he has abs lolol

• More from Guys
    9