Girls do you ever wear see-through clothes on purpose when in public?

I went to Disney World this past week and when I was there I saw also many girls underwear that I did not care to see. Some of the girls maybe didn't know it but then others were like how could you not know your close are see-through. I saw several girls wearing thin light colored shirts with dark-colored bras on and you could pretty much see their boobs/bra plain as day through their shirt.
I also saw several girls wearing tank tops that did not even cover their bra, like their tank top armholes were so big you could see the entire side of their bra cups. There were also several girls wearing thin white shorts with dark-colored thongs and panties. Do some people not know that dark-colored underwear with light thin clothing is see-through?

I'm just curious to know if some girls do this on purpose or is this a new style that I'm not aware of yet? Is see-through clothing the new in?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• No, but I'm pretty sure those girls are doing it on purpose.

• I think see-through clothing can be cute if worn at an appropriate place, with an appropriate outfit. And there are some girls who can carry it off and some who just look downright trashy.
    Disney World is the wrong place to wear this stuff.

• No, I think see-through clothing is trashy. Kinda defeats the purpose of clothes... And I bet that they knew.

• Sometimes i do it in public. I have a white thin leggins whitch i match with a pink cotton panty liner, so its see-through. Its weird?

• Some do it on purpose of course. But i dont do that.

• I do it daily. I go to school. To the shopping center etc. With my underwear showing

• No, not in public.

• Unless I'm at home trying to turn on my bf…never lol.