How can a guy be bald and good looking? Any examples?

I've been experiencing male pattern baldness since I was 20. I could pull off a few hairstyles till I was about 23, till I lost it all.
Now I just shave my head off. I used to get A LOT of female attention when I had hair. Now I hardly get any. Not even on online dating sites or Tinder.
I need some tips! Any examples of sexy young bald men and their fashion?
I'm tempted to get a wig lol/

Most Helpful Girl

• He can't. Not to me anyways. I haven't seen an attractive bald guy to date. Not even celebrities. I really like running my fingers through a guys hair

What Girls Said 5

• I think Chris Daughtry is good looking for a bald man.

• Well you could have a handsome face and good body. Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For one, I don't mind bald guys...I find it gives them that je-ne-sais-quoi!

• Be tall and in really good shape.

• Bald men are extremely attractive! There's Víctor Valdés, Fabio Cannavaro, Wesley Sneijder, Jason Statham, Brett Reeves... Hope this sort of helps :)

• This is going to sound really weird, but I actually have a thing for guys with receding hairlines. I think because it makes them look older and more mature? This is also assuming the the guy's face and body is attractive.

My bf shaved his head once (for kicks) and I was pleasantly surprised by how good he looked, and I didn't think I'd like it totally shaved.

I've also noticed men in passing that are bald/have shaved heads and are attractive.

Sure, there are going to be girls that say they will only date men with hair…but do you really want that kind of girl anyway?

What Guys Said 0