At what age do girls wear lingerie the first time?

Hi girls and boys,

I'm just interested to know when you girls started to wear lingerie. With lingerie I mean, when did you wear your first thong or g-string and at what age you started to wear stockings and so on.

I would love to know it from many girls! ;)

Boys: How are your experiences girls are wearing "nasty stuff"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm I got my first G-string when I was like..13/14? Underwear is one of my only vices I have tons of it now! As for stockings yeah about the same time.. :)

What Girls Said 13

• I started cheerleading when I was 11 and revealed a betty boop thong in the changing rooms. Girls were like, slut. I've always liked pretty underwear. Didn't wear the crazy uber dutty stuff till I got with my boyfriend though. I'm from the UK and you don't really wear stockings unless your old, starring in a low budget porno, or dressing up for your man.

• That is a little disturbing that you're 30-35 asking about young girls wearing lingerie.

• Hes j/w

thats all, no hidden meaning behind it

• Just wondering? Yeah, okay.

• Thank you iwbym, you're right!

ALWAYSclassy, you shouldn't always think of the "worst case".

The daughter of one friend is 11 and she started to wear g-strings. I was a bit surprised that is why I asked. Would like to know if this is normal, okay?

• I was thirteen the first time I wore anything particularly risque. A pink g-string.

• I started wearing thongs when I was 13 or 14. I've never worn stockings and I don't know anyone who has, unless it's part of a costume.

• I would wear it, but my mother doesn't let me do my own laundry, and the fact that I own lingerie is something I do not want to discuss with my mother...I'd love to wear lingerie for my boyfriend, but my mom wouldn't let me ever see him again if she thought I was wearing it for him and that we were getting "close" enough for him to see any lingerie that I was wearing.

• 17

• I got my first thong when I was fourteen.

• I was 13 when I got my first thong but I've enver worn stockings, I'm not into them

• I got my first thong in sixth grade. I thought it was cool and mature so I tried it.

• I started wearing thongs when I was in grade10, so age 15.

• well I started wearing thongs and g-strings when I was 12, I never actually ever put on real lingerie though and I'm 17 now...but I do plan on getting some with my boyfriend sometime soon maybe?

• lol! awesome question! I got my first thong when I was 11... but I got my first lacy bra when I was 13

• I would assume it's different for everyone. >_>

Basically, once you've got the goods and are feeling like you want the lacy underwear...that is when you start wearing it.

• Yes, of course you are right!

Maybe my question was not exactly enough. I would like to know at what age you started to wear thongs, g-strings or stockings.

• Hes asking, you, personally, not just an overall general statement

What Guys Said 0