Do guys like girls that don't wear foundation?

I was just wondering if guys like when girls don't wear foundation.. i don't wear foundation at all
i don't wear makeup only eyeliner and my eyebrows are already perfect♡.♡ i was born with perfect eyebrows. . I like to go all natural with the eyewinger and natural/ nude lipstick

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've heard, yes guys prefer women who don't wear any kind of makeup. It doesn't matter if it's foundation or eye shadow or anything. They want a woman who can be beautiful without makeup. If you can't be beautiful without makeup than they likely won't be attracted to you. I've read somewhere that if she can be beautiful with no makeup, hair in a pony and in sweatpants than she is wife material.

I am none of the above course, lol. I am hideously ugly no matter what I wear. No amount of makeup can my ugliness so I don't even bother.

• being too harsh on yourself

• No it's just what I have been told my entire life. I have to go by other people's opinions and not my own. I see an average woman but everyone tells me I have a man's face and a woman's body. So if I wear makeup I look like a guy with makeup on.

Thanks for me though.

As hard as it might be to believe there are people who aren't that good looking. I am one of those.

• Oops that should say mh not me. I am on my phone. Thanks for mh not thanks for me.

What Guys Said 8

• Guys prefer less makeup.A little eyeliner or lip gloss is fine.I have seen girls spread that shit on their face with a trowel.When they smile it cracks all over.We all had pimples, scars, stretch marks, etc.Don't sweat the small stuff.

• I don't know what foundation is. I'm guessing some sort of makeup. No u don't need makeup to be beautiful

• I love light makeup.

• I thought foundation was pouring concrete

• Guys don't know what foundation is

• I don't know what a foundation even is lol. But minimal makeup is always best I think.

• Yes it shows they aren't fake wanna-bes

• ♡.♡ that's exactly why I don't wear it too
      but I have seen girls wearing mad foundation and drawing eyebrows and it looks TERRIBLE

• Huh? I could care less. I'm looking at your eyes and boobs, not your foundation. Hell, I didn't even know what that was until this.

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha it's so cute that most guys don't even know what a foundation is!! :O

• Guys say that they like girls with no makeup, but they have no idea what makeup is. What you need isn't whether or not you should wear makeup at all, but instead how far you can go with the natural look without making it too obvious.

In my experience, golden shimmery eyeshadow isn't too far for guys if you apply it correctly. It's more how you use it than what.