When girls wear dresses?

Do guys like it when girls wear dresses? I was wondering because I bought this cute dress and I want to wear it to school but I'm not sure if I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's now what you wear, its all about how you wear it. If you like the dress and you like the way it fits you then wear it.

As for your crush, I think it depends on his personality. If he is a skater boy then he may think it is too girly, if he is a goth / punk / then he may find it too girly, if he is a regular guy then he'll most likely like it, if he is a choir boy and his mother raised him to be prim and proper then he'll most likely love it.

In the end, wear it for yourself because you like the way it fits you and the way it makes you feel. Oh, and listen to the other girls because I'll be darned if I could give advise on if it is appropriate or to fancy for math class as I am completely ignorant on women's clothes. :)