GIRLS a bikini question? if you don't mind answering?

how do you feel while wearing them, do you like it, do you feel embarrassed, does it annoy you knowing guys can't help it looking at you? what type of swimsuit do you wear, post pics of the types if you like, would you rather go completely nude if you could instead of wearing a bikini in public why or why not

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I enjoy wearing bikinis a lot, even when guys aren't around. I tan on my deck sometimes and i like walking past the mirror and seeing myself and being like "dang I look cute" if it's a good day. When i see a very cute guy and I'm in one, I may feel a little self conscious. but if they show they like what they see, I get really happy and confident. Overall bikinis are nice. A lot of girls wear a style called bandeau.

• I love them, and whether or not guys check me out is beyond my control so I try to be I different. I check out the dudes too so...
    This is me in my bikini top. I have others but don't like them as much
    s1082.photobucket.com/.../imagejpg2.jpg.html

• I ended up seeing more than your bikini pic lol your drawings are weird in a cute way. I pair my bikinis with shorts too but I never go to the beach.

• lmao those drawings are from like 3 years ago but thanks x3

• I like wearing them. They're cute. I'm cute in them but if too many people are around I feel naked and over exposed.

• i pair a bikini top with board shorts. So it's still cute but it's more of a sporty look. I don't like wearing bikini bottoms by themselves. I feel too exposed.

• I prefer one-pieces a bit more, but bikinis are usually okay because even though their shape is like underwear they cover the stuff under them better, so yeah. I'd rather go in a bikini than go nude.

• Become a girl

• yeah i wished that since i was 5 years old

• How does this answer help the question?

• @sadwalkingawaysong It do help him now that

What Guys Said 1