GIRLS what will they think of me when the see me dressed up as a French maid?

So i lost a bet with my gf, and she is gonna make me dress up as a French maid. She plans on shaving my legs and dressing me up in fishnet pantyhose and stilletos, with the dress. She will not take me out in public (thank God) but she will be showing me to a couple of her girl friends. She has told them we are coming over to watch a movie, which we are, but she has not yet told them i will be dressed as a french maid, So my question is, what will they think of me? How humiliating is this gonna be?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you take it in stride and act like you're the best fucking French maid out there, then it won't be humiliating. They'd think you had some serious balls. If you get really embarrassed and cower away when they come over then yeah it's going to be humiliating and they'd probably think it was dumb how you reacted.

• I will do my best... i am going to go through with it a bet is a bet. I dont think i will cower away, but i think i might act kinda embarrassed. Im gonna have a really hard time feeling confident in fishnet pantyhose and especially heels (im worried im gonna fall)

• Men usually have better legs than women so you'll probably rock it better than your girlfriend. If you're really worried about walking in heels, then whenever you have a few free minutes, practice alone.

What Girls Said 3

• A bets a bet xD it would be hilarious at first I guess and humiliating unless you just make a joke out of it :P
    But it will just die out eventually ~

• A typical sexy maid outfit, suspenders, short dress, heels, she might make you hold a feather duster prop, it's best to google it

• They're going to laugh their asses off

What bye did you lose? What would you have made her do if she lost?

• Well the bet, i still can't believe i lost, it was a game of horse for basketball. We agreed if i won she would spend a day with me in nothing but a bikini. And if she won, she would get to dress me up as a french maid.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a bit of fun ;) spiced up the relationship lol.

A bet is a bet after all, also see this as a lesson. Don't make any bets where you will lose.

• Standard. Especially if you play rugby.

• You need to stop this.