Guys would you date girls who look like dolls?

title says it all! would you guys date girls who look like doll? some of naturally have the "dolly" look and some make use of surgery to look like a doll.. what are your thoughts about it?
www.funonthenet.in/.../index.php
i1031.photobucket.com/.../DOLLLL_zpsc4a732e1.jpg
www.onlinecathy.com/.../...8CMAEa_le.jpg-large.jpg
www.google.mu/url

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see a surgery in nr. 1 and nr is good.
    2. has maybe had eyelid surgery as japanese girls start doing it often in...
    3. is fuckin scary, I think she even was on TV and is russian maybe? I don't know but its too much

What Guys Said 19

• ...

http://emotibot.net/pix/1038.jpg

Get Cocochanel on this, she loves this kinda shit.

• oh gosh no:P I actually read all the articles of that girl who is trying to become an actual Barbie doll, its psychotic! I don't know how her body hasn't failed her yet. she only drinks water and she said she soon hopes that her body can nourish itself on only sunlight:P that's crayycrayyy.

• 1. It's the woman I like first and then everything else
    2. If she looks naturally that way or with make up it's a better scene
    3. Surgery is not a very appealing thing
    4. But if I've liked the girl I'd prefer forgetting about the surgery though I fear how she'd feel when age catches up but surgery doesn't
    5. Yes I'd very much date a girl who looked that way :-)

• Ok maybe a girl that naturally looked like that but frankly I would fuck a gay fish before I touched that last freakazoid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEO5OagPbdE

• That's concerning. A girl doesn't need to be "cake faced" to look beautiful, it's a terrible misconception and to most guys, including myself, it comes across as insecure. You should be comfortable in you body. That being said though, on occasion it's fine as long as it's not over done.
    Would I date her? If I truly had feelings for her, ofcourse. That being said, I would try to convince her that so much make up and what not is unnecessary.

• Oh. My. God.

No. Just... no. That's terrifying.

I want a woman who is human in every single way, and doesn't value stripping herself of it like this.

• Girl #1 looks natural. Very pretty. I can try a blind date with her.
    Girl #2 and #3 are creepy in my opinion.

• Knee-jerk reaction says that no, probably not. Not seriously anyway, especially if they had surgery or anything like that to make them look like a doll. If it's natural then it shouldn't be a problem for me. With regards to the photos, I think the first one looks good but the last 2 are kinda turning me off.

• Lol it looks kinda creepy. Imagine waking up to something like that in the morning, "Rise and shine hunny..."

"Oh shiiiiiiiiit!"

• If the girl naturally had that look then sure I would love to. If they were getting a crap load of surgery to try and get that look though then no.

• I think they're attractive, but no. I'd never date someone who is that superficial or those who need large amounts of external validation in order to feel content with themselves.

• Eeek! The bottom one is frightening.

• First one looks alright. I wanna drive in her Ferrari and hear her singing "Big Poppa".

• If it was natural? I wouldn't mind.

Plastic surgery would be a deal breaker though. That last girl looks just fucking scary...

• I'll date them. Bring em here. I'll date the shit out of them.

• Ewwww that's some scary stuff right there.

No I wouldn't.

• No, sorry I wouldn't

• Definitely the natural "dolly" look. Way better in naturel than in plastic surgery ;)

• The first pic she looks cute the other ones are just creepy.

What Girls Said 4

• Unfortunately, I'm one of these girls who have a natural dolly look. Actually, the last one doesn't have the dolly look, it's purely make-up that makes her look like that.

I know that most guys do not like this type of look. I wish I looked more womanly. Most of the time, people think I'm a child.

• First one looks normal... sort of - i've seen pictures of her before and her body is messed up! O. o

But those other ones creep me OUT!

O. o

• 1st and second are still okay

• the second one does not look normal to me... did you check the link?

• Ok just checked..
      This pic is ok
      But the link erm no

• What the heck! The 3rd girl looks like a libera... I mean alien.