Do women like beards on men?

I know some women hate guys with beards yet some women are attracted to only men who have a beard. What do you think?

I think shaving is unnatural. Scraping your face every day.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• It completely depends on the guy. Some guys just don't look good with beards, honestly. And there are some who look better with a beard. It is up to the guy about how he wants to groom his facial hair, though. My fiance is pretty much always clean shaven though, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I like to see his face! :)

• None of the guys in my family have ever had a beard either. My older brother is in the military so he has to stay clean shaven and the others just don't like beards, lol.

• Yes, I love beards! I've always been more attracted to men with at least a little facial hair. Not too long like a Santa Claus or anything, but a nice scruffy beard has always been handsome to me. I love to run my hands on beards.
    I do like guys with "clean" or babyface, shaven men too. But I always liked bearded men. :)

• It really depends on your face, some men looks really amazing with a beard, but others it doesn't suite.

• Beards are cool, I like them, but you don't have to have one for me to be attracted to you.

• It's really up to the guy, but I must admit that I prefer a guy with a beard. It's so hot and manly, fun to play with and he can scratch my back with it. Haha. Jk.

• i love stubble can't stress enough how much sexier it is than a beard

• Some ladies say stubble is scratchy but I understand what you mean from a visual perspective.

• I like beards on guys. It is so manly. I definitely prefer guys with beards.

• Beard? No. Mustache? No. Trimmed Goatee? Sure. Bare Face? Anytime, Anyplace.

Lol jk bou that last part (just tryna rhyme).

• Depends on the person. As long as it's not too long or unhygienic, I'm fine with whatever.

• Yesssss lol

• What kind do you like? short, long, or just generally a beard. Did your father have a beard?

• There you see. I always had a short beard. My eldest daughter really likes guys with beards.
      My youngest daughter does not mind either way.

• Beards are adorable lol

• the longer the better I guess, like a viking. I do respect a man who has the patience to grow it that long. and it would be extra crispy it its match with a long hair.

• Love beards.

• Yes yes yes and yes!

• I like 5 oclock but not really into full beard

• im not a fan of beards aha

• These days there are a lot of women who love beards.
    But i don't like personally.

• Why dont you like them? prickly or you think they are scruffy or dirty?

• I think men with big beards look older and beards hide their facial features.
      But it's not prickly and doesn't look scruffy or dirty.

What Guys Said 0