Guys? Opinion on girls with short hair?

I have short hair (not a super short cut, but short enough to be deemed a pixie cut) and am currently growing it out. I've heard that guys don't find short hair attractive on girls, but I like the way it looks on me and its a lot easier to manage. A friend of mine said that he didn't even like Emma Watson with short hair... Is there a reason behind this? I dress feminine and wear some makeup, so I don't think I look like a boy...

Do you find short hair attractive on girls? Why/why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I makes no difference to me. If the girl likes it short. Keep it short. If she likes it long. Grow it long. Whatever works for you/her.
    If guys equate females with short hair, to lesbians. Well thats just their ignorance showing through.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on the girl for me, some girls look amazing with it and some girls just can't pull the look off... I think that when it works it works very well.

• I prefer long hair on girls but some girls can look nice with short hair if it fits them well. If it goes well with the rest of her features.

• some can pull them off i believe

• I prefer short hair on girls... doesn't get in the way, they spend less time washing it, looks cuter.

• I honestly like short haircuts better on females. Its just sexier to me. I have always felt like that.

• Its more practical. I like it.

• I agree with him. Not even Emma Watson could pull that cut off. Fortunately, your hair grows.
    I don't mind bobs or something, but not interested in pixie cuts. It's the hairstyle of lesbians and boys. Dressing feminine doesn't help the latter.

• I like girls with short hair. It looks SEXY and different. But I could understand that some guys might not like it because lesbians do it. So for guys, it will confuse them and think of you as a lesbian.

• Thank you for the support! But just because I don't like having hair past my shoulders doesn't automatically make me gay... Of the girls with short hair that I know, none of them are gay, most of them have boyfriends.

• Look I understand, that's I what I said why some people might not like it. Hello!! We live in a world where people like to judge on anything.

• Haha so true

• No I don't find short hair attractive on girls. I prefer girls with long hair. Just makes them more feminine.
    Just being honest.

• I totally get where you're coming from, thanks for the honesty!

• I'm a guy and I think it depends on the exact style of it but honestly I would rather a girl I like be happy with her hair than make it something she doesn't like.

• i like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Long hair please!

• i like long hairs it adds extra details to your looks + i dont find them sexy or seductive

• Only my opinion, but I like feminine girls, and long hair helps a lot.

• I don't like short hair on girls, and I'm not really fond of makeup or "feminine dressing". I prefer naturally beautiful girls, with long or mid-length hair, and sporty or casual dressing style.

What Girls Said 1

• It shouldn't matter what guys think. If you really like that style because you think it suits you and because it's easy to manage, rock it. Confidence is way more attractive than desperately trying to fit in and gain everyone's approval.