Girls only, what does it feel like wearing a dress and skirt?

What does it feel like wear a dress and a skirt cause they look comfy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like wearing them because I feel prettier and girly and cute. And I feel classy because when you sit in a skirt your posture changes and you just sit straighter

What Girls Said 20

• It depends. I personally love wearing dresses and skirts because it makes me feel girly and a little more dressed up.

But as for the way it actually physically FEELS.. not great. I could make a list of complaints! In fact.. I think I will. Lmao

-If it's short, then you feel self concious and think everyone's stating at your butt/thighs. (They probably are).
    -if you sit down the skirt goes up in the back and the back of your thighs tough the chair. So on a plastic chair, your thighs get sweaty and stick to the plastic. Ew.
    -if it suddenly gets windy your hands better be free so you can hold down your skirt.
    -If you don't have a thigh gap (most of us dont) then your thighs are going to rub together all day. Skin on skin. So if it's hot outside you're going to sweat and get a rash between your thighs. Not sexy. Not sexy at all..
    -you can't move comfortably or bend over without flashing people. So if you drop something you'll have to ask someone else to pick it up. Lmao

• They feel great, specially if you wear them braless and commando. It feels awesome to have the breeze touching your whole body with no underwear at all. And if you're wearing a dress or skirt, specially vaporous ones, OMG it feels amazing, erotic, wild, crazy. Fantastic. Lol.

• Love them! You feel so girly and light , plus you are quite comfy in them. While in jeans we are sometimes too tight, we can move more freely in dresses or skirts :)

• i feel uncomfortable haha they look nice but im so used to jeans. they are really open and you get quite a breeze thats for sure haha

• In summer they are perfect, provided you don't plan on doing any physical activity. In winter it's not the best option though. Tights are torture! XD

• They look so comfy and probs the best for summer i really wanna wear one and what so bad about tights

• The usually slide own, but you can't pull them up because it looks unclassy. They itch. A lot. They always tear. And it's cold as fuck in them.

• They're nice and make u feel really girly but they're also very very cold

• Thank you i really wanna know what its look cause girls look so comfy in them

• U can wear shorts...

• Yeah but dress look a lot comfy than short tho

• I don't really use dresses. Because I rather wear jeans. But if I do, I feel very uncomfortable, like if I'm not wearing anything

• They are very comfy and airy on a hot day which is nice. You just gotta worry about the windy days :P

• They are so comfy:) they also make me feel feminine and cute. the only problem is you can't wear them during the winter because they get cold

• 90% of the time I'm in jeans or shorts.
    The 10% I'm in a dress I could care less.

• They are great. I wear them 2 or 3 times a week. You feel both comfortable and sexy in them!

• very comfortable in hot days

• I like the breeze or gives my privates!

• I feel pretty and it's comfy.

• It feels breezy. And airy.

• am boyshi :P I wear jeans I don't wear dresses :3

• I HATE skirts and dresses. They feel... wrong. Trust me, they're not comfy (IMO). I like jeans.

• It makes me feel girly and light. Sometimes uncomfy.

• what does it feel ike to wear pants, boxers,... etc lol

• It feels comfortable and we don't have to be insecure about how our bodies look because they cover everything!

• AND YOU DONT HAVE TO SHAVE! :D
      i love pants @Ricosuavemente

• Hahaha exactly! You can always dress like Aliyah, she was a diva and looked sexy!

• FREE! im just kidding, they feel very airy.

What Guys Said 1