How to be as attractive as Henry Cavill?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. He's alright. I think a good personality is 10x more important than good looks. If you're really concerned about looking just like him, you'll need to become as "masculine" as possible; lifting, cardio, weight training and protein will become your new best friends. Join a gym and work out with a personal trainer - tell them you want to have a body like Cavill's. You'll need to incorporate exercise, proper nutrition and lots of sleep into your daily routine. A good haircut, excellent hygiene, and clean, fitted/tailored clothes are also important.

0|0
    0|0
    • But didn't you see what I wrote above?

• What does height matter? Anyone who discriminates based on height isn't worth your time.

What Girls Said 5

• It is not possible, Asker. He is a God given flesh. We can only bask in his radiant good looks.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well I've heard he did something like 6 hours workout every day to get into shape for his superman role, so there you go.
    Seriously though I think big part of it is his face. He was already quite attractive in the tudors when he wasn't that muscular yet
    henrycavill.org/.../...ill-The-Tudors-promo-05.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1- Be Henry Cavill
    Step 2- Or be his twin

nah I'm just kiddin be yourself. Not all celebs look as hot in real life..

1|0
    0|0
  • Fairly attractive, I don't know you'd need too look just like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a copy of his genes. :v

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4