Guys, what do you think of ombré hair?

The ombré trend has gotten very popular over the last few years. I was wondering what do guys think of it? Do you like girls with ombré hair (dark roots then gradually faded to a lighter shade) or do you prefer girls to have one shade all over? I have had long, wavy, brunette, hair all my life and wanted to do something different with the colour. I have posted links to pictures below of ombré hair. Let me know what you think?

img2.timeinc.net/.../100314-jessica-alba-594.jpg

glambistro.com/.../lea-michele-ombre.jpg

styleuninterrupted.files.wordpress.com/.../laldridge091009641-e1308029618904.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't give a fuck. Do what you got to do with your hair.

What Guys Said 5

• If it fits her look, great. If it doesn't really do anything to her, no problem. But I don't think that color can look bad on any girl.

• If that's what you like do it. Don't change what you like for others be you. If this is the style you like if a guy likes you he'll like it too or at least deal with it.

• to some it gives a natural bleach like on the last pic (professionally made) and takes a bit of attention away from her face. I think it only fits the last girl.

• I like the way it looks

• I think it looks kinda weird, I don't really like it.

• What makes it look weird?

• Well, it's not really a natural look. It seems out of place, like you're wearing someone else's hair with your own hair. I Donno, it looks weird to me lol.

• Okay thanks for you opinion

What Girls Said 3

• It took me the longest time to realize that people were doing this intentionally. I just thought there was suddenly an influx of people who decided to not touch up their roots.

• On some people it can look okay. It has to be done well, and the shade can't differ from the natural hair color TOO much, otherwise it just looks bad. The girl in the last picture looks pretty good with it.

• I don't like it. That is just me though. Also if you are going to do something with your hair you should do something to stand out and not just follow a trend. Unless you just really want this look. It matters if you and other people like your hair but I don't like this look. You should get highlights but not starting half way down your hair.