Is it ok for a 14 year old to wear this. ?

So I would like this dress but is it showing too much skin. I've got 34 DD boobies 29 inch waist 40 inch hips 25 inch thighs.(each thigh around) and I'm 5'0 tall. Would I be showing too much.

www.forever21.com/.../Product.aspx

Someone called me fat. I think it's considered thick. What do you think. ?
If you have any suggestions that would be great

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh that's pretty dress for both skinny and curvy girls
    well you got stop listening to peoples cruel remarks
    people who say mean things to you about what you
    wear that to me deems appropriate to wear you got
    to turn a deaf ear to all haters. They have no life
    so they will say negative things to bring you down
    the dress looks nice and appropriate for all ages
    i don't see nothing bad about just makes you look
    like a woman and i don't see it be revealing in bad way
    so if you like it buy but don't listen to people who are
    negative minded cause people will do them things.

• Thankyou so much. I kinda felt bad

• You're welcome. You had the best opinion.

• xD glad to be of help for you ~!!!

What Guys Said 12

• If one has to ask the "Is it ok to wear it?" question then probably no it is not.

• Probably a bit much in the clevage area, 14year old DD that is odd, so yea I wouldn't buy it if I was you..

• Like I said I can't help it. There's girls my age with E size

• Well, you should be proud anyway, there's a lot of girls who would anything to have what you have.

• I can't go jogging. Without them shaking. Sleeping on your stomach squashes them. Can't go bra less without them showing. And forget about low cut shirts.

• If you are asking this then it seems like you are not fully comfortable wearing it. So I say you shouldn't wear it.

• Sounds slightly weird hearing a 14 year old saying she has 34 dd boobs and a 29inch waste.
    I can't see the link I think my phones gonna funny but I'd imagine it's not suitable as you aren't sure yourself.

• We'll it's long and black with white stripes

• The model is 5'10 and u can't see her feet. I'm 5'0 so imagine how long it'll be on me

• Just wear it if you like it, you might get in wanted attention considering you have to ask if it's appropriate :)

• It doesn't seem inappropriate to me from what I saw.

• 14yo with DD's? Damn o_O

Anyway, I don't see a problem with this dress.

• nope...
    ...
    ...

• i wouldn´t let my 14 year old doughter wear it... its not showing anything but i still think it´s way too sexy.

• I think it is fine I am 14 nearly 15 and most girls I know wear stuff a lot shorter then thatnso you are good ;)

• Ok thanks. Do u think it's ugly. ?

• No I think it a very classy dress and I think it will look good if you want end me a pic of you in it and I will give you my opinion

• I think it's fine

• Yeah that's fine :)
    It's not revealing and it's pretty.

• It looks formal and It seems appropriate for women of all ages.

What Girls Said 17

• Ah no, sorry. You gotta have at least 26inch thighs to properly fill that dress and 3inch fingers, but your forearms have to be no more than 10 inches. Sorry :/

Lmao jk do all girls measure every body part? Wtf. I didn't know we had to :o
    I am about your height and I wouldn't wear maxi dresses or skirts cuz they make me appear shorter. I don't know. It's up to you if you like it. So forget all those measurements and all of our meaningless opinions. Some people are gonna think it looks ugly while others are gonna think that dress is beautiful. Who gives a shit. Just listen to your own opinion. If you like it, wear it. Simple.

• Lol I thought u were serious at first.

• The dress itself doesn't look inappropriate, but judging from your measurements, you're thick and curvy, and the dress would likely hug your body, thus making it less appropriate considering your age. The model on the website is very thin without hardly any cleavage or butt so quite frankly there isn't really anything for the dress to cling to. Whereas if a thicker or curvier girl had on the dress it would be showing off a lot more. You may want to go for dresses that don't cling as much as that dress seems to.

• Any suggestions. ?

• I love Forever21 so there's plenty of clothes on there I think is cute. I'd just suggest anything that isn't too form-hugging and doesn't show butt or cleavage.

• We'll if u find something let me know

• Hmmmm... you're really short - it will make you look even shorter with those stripes - and wider. A total miss no matter how thin and tall someone is (within the norms - obviously everything looks good on a model).
    Find a maxi dress that's only one color - that would be okay. =)

• It's okay for your age, but not flattering for your body. Let me suggest something
    www.forever21.com/.../Product.aspx
    I think this dress looks awesome and it's not too tight. That other one only looks good on super skinny girls, because it's tight and has stripes. Also, the black color makes you look skinny and the transparent skirt makes you look longer. You're not too fat, you just have a very mature body for a 14 years old.

• It wouldn't be showing too much. But it doesn't look good in general hun

• Nah you're good 👌

• it's ok, but this dress doesn't even look flattering on the model o_O

• It's not so ostentatious stuff you can wear it if it's fit to your body type. But it's better when you're 17-18 at least.

• Your kinda fat for 5'0"
    And kinda fat for 14... :|

• Ok who told u to comment on my weight. Are you trying to make me have low self esteem. That was very rude. Don't be jealous. Not everybody is a stick.

• Don't take it out on someone you don't know. You'll never make friends. And dump those friends.

• Don't worry about her... She wants to be 87 pounds at 14 years old which would look nasty. Even guys who like skinny girls don't like that skinny. You could look good with clothes on (probably not if you're that skinny) & look terrible without them.

• I don't think it'd suit you. It can make you look thicker because of those stripes. And yes, It's okay for a 14 year old to wear it

• If you feel comfortable wearing it and you think it looks cute on you then yes (: <3'

• I haven't tried it on yet.

• If you wear the right bra then I think you would be cute in it

• it's fine in my opinion

• Wear it. Just don't show too much boobage.

• Yes that seems like a nice dress, sure you can wear it. Just don't let those DD's go wild..

• 2|1
  • As long as your boobs aren't really hanging out there, its fine.