Are my leggings too big?

I have a pair of leggings and they are loose at my knees but they are fitting at my thights. Should I buy a different size or remain at the actual size? Okay, I know that this question was werid. O. o :))

Most Helpful Guy

• They do not fit. You need a new pair.

What Guys Said 2

• Keep your leggings tight, son!

• I want a pic of them.

What Girls Said 1

• How loose? a little bunching of the material around the knees usually happens to me too when I wear thicker materials or when I stand up after sitting. Or because I'm short.

But if there's so much material on the knees then they might be too loose. Just whatever is comfortable, girl.

• A little bit loose how you described it happens to you. But they are so comfortable. :3 Okay, thank you! ヾ (@^▽^@) ノ I thought that I'm the weird one, but it seems that I'm not. :))

• I can't wear those skinny jeans that other seems to wear like a second skin, no folds around the knees at all! My skin would feel like pulled here and there if I sit down in those jeans! Besides, I guess if other parts of the legging fits your stomach, thighs, etc and are not too loose, then they're fine.