Dress or pants?

Girls, what do you prefer to wear, a dress or pants?
Guys, what do you prefer to see on a girl, a dress or pants?
I prefer to wear a dress

• Dress
    45% (38)75% (42)57% (80)Vote
  • Pants
    55% (47)25% (14)43% (61)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
40|30

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could get away with never having to wear pants ever, I would. I tend to wear oversized sweaters as dresses, though haha as they tend to be more comfortable. Dresses for the win. I think I'm gonna go eat an apple pie now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too I don't like pants :)

What Guys Said 30

• Dresses are pretty and feminine which is great. But night jeans can be great too because of how they wrap around the body. Don't always wear the same thing. Vary your clothes.

1|2
    2|0
  • Dresses are so much more feminine. I love seeing a woman in a nice dress.

Of course the added benefit is easier access with a dress as opposed to pants.

1|1
    1|0
  • Love the way more girls voted pants, and guys dresses.
    Honestly, I don't care.
    She can wear whatever she likes, her choice. Not mine.
    I've never worn a suit before in my life.
    I always wear black skinny jeans with jumpers/hoodies.
    And in the Summer I wear tie die shirts.
    I'm really not bothered. I'm not gonna force to wear something she doesn't want to.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course dress. It's more feminine. I can wear pants myself. However their legs and butts looks better in pants

1|0
    1|0
  • dresses are casual and sexy so thats easy

1|2
    1|0
  • I love tight jeans or tight faux leather pants on girls. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands down a dress... love seeing women's legs (especially when she is wearing heels)

2|0
    1|0
  • pants look MUCH MORE sexier on girls

2|0
    0|1
  • I like seeing a girl in a dress. Here in the USA they wear jeans so much

0|3
    4|0
  • I think girls in sun dresses look cute

images.beautyriot.com/.../...sses-floral-denim.jpg

0|1
    1|0
  • Dresses for the girls. Makes them more feminine.

1|1
    5|0
  • Dresses are the fortress of femininity. Do what's feminin ladies, it's much better.

1|0
    1|0
  • Dresses are fancy, i respect a women with class.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like pants on girls with nice butts, and dresses (assuming short dresses) on girls with nice legs.

2|1
    1|0
  • dress for cuteness and pants for sexiness <3 I just love both !

2|0
    0|0
  • i love to see a girl wearing pants that's more sexy to me but dress is for special nights so i can you know...

1|0
    0|0
  • if a girl has a nice figure then pants or dress both are OK ... else else if she is a little bit out of shape the dress would make her look more attractive. ... actually it depends mostly on how one carries it off... FYI i choose B cause my girl looks hot in it :P @HollywoodGlam

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter, both are cute.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think it is clear from the guys that they prefer women in dresses.

0|2
    1|0
  • I voted A, but actually if a girl has attractive face and body build, then clothing is not a problem.
    by the way, I found that many American college girls wearing a type of black pants, which is quite sexy. Do you know the name of it?

1|0
    1|0
  • Depends upon the occasion, formal go with a skirt/dress. Jeans are great and jogging pants are usually nice for every day wear.

0|0
    1|0
  • Pants please

2|1
    0|1
  • My girlfriend like to weir pants, i would rather see her with a dress.

0|1
    1|0
  • Think it would depend where you live. Where I live right now, there's about 3 feet of snow. I would think the women here would be wanting to wear pants. But on a date, def. a dress, or like in the summer, then def. a dress.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like both. One I pull up for desert and the other I pull down. Either way, I satisfy my sweet tooth...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love seeing girls wearing dresses, doesn't happen so often though.

0|1
    1|0
  • pants. I just believe that females should retain their honor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer it. Both can look good. Both can be sexy. Once wear dress, next time pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are the pants wet look x

0|0
    1|0
  • Whichever one makes your ass look better, guys opinion

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 39

• Dresses! Yes! I have long legs and dresses really accentuate that. I really like the collared collar dresses lately. They just look so cute! Omg 😱😍
    www.dhresource.com/.../...-girls-beaded-collar.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Dresses/skirts on summer days when there's not any wind blowing and pants/leggings for winter :)) Voted A though cause I like wearing dresses slightly more. Although ultimately I love skirts the most.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing dresses and skirts a lot more than I like wearing pants:D but during the winter I have to wear pants because it rains a lot:(

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear pants way more cuz I'm not confident enough wearing dresses a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the weather. I would wear a dress if I don't feel too cold (and I love dresses). Or if it's cold, sucky weather then pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dresses during summer, pants during winter.

1|0
    1|0
  • Pants. I never know what to wear with a skirt or dress and still keep warm. Like, heels are not warm and look not nice with leggings or maillots. So then you think about sneakers, but those could look a little childish with a dress and boots are not my favorite either and I also don't like flats. What do you wear with your dresses/skirts and still be practical?

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing tight jeans with a nice belt, I love the way I look and feel in them

0|3
    0|0
  • I love my skater dress, it's not too girly. :3 A dress usually comes out in the summer and for most occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's cold out or if I'm doing an activity that requires pants, I'm gonna wear pants. But I prefer dresses because I like to think of them as an excuse to go pantsless in public.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends, if i'm a guy and i take my girl to beach (my dream place to have a date lol) i'll tell her to use dress and bring a beach hat~
    but i like girls in skirt in general~ girls look waaaay cuter when they wear skirt or dress

1|0
    0|0
  • Another vote for dresses and skirts, here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dresses in the summer time but in other seasons I always wear pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maxi dresses r comfy, pretty feminine, allow me to gain inches by wearing heels, so defo maxi

1|0
    0|0
  • Dresses are my preference for social/work situatiosn, pants/sweats/no pants for home !

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to wear a dress, unless I am performing in an orchestra concert (because pants are more comfortable when sitting in a chair for a few hours)

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever wear a dress. So it's pants for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing pants. They are just so comfortable. Jeans are my favorite clothing piece.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing dresses I feel so self conscious and because I'm in a wheelchair I'm always sitting down I have to tug the down to stop it from rising up and flashing people

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the dress and it depends on the pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants, definitely.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel more confortable with them. I rarely show my legs, to be honest :b
      The order of what I prefer to dress would be: jeans> shorts> dresses> skirts.

• My preference order is dress> skirt> pants> shorts

• Pants! I accidently voted for dress sorry. I hate dresses and love baggy mens clothes and pants... but im a tomboy and I can't very well be out playing volleyball in a dress...

0|0
    0|0
  • comfy pants. I'll wear a dress for special occasions only. and skirts when it's warm enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dressing up in dresses more. I feel they are more feminine and I am guessing guys like it too..

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too, I feel the same way about dresses :)

• I prefer dress
    and tend to wear that often

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pants :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses unless it's winter for obvs reasons lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on what you doing like on a date probably a dress or skirt sometimes blue jeans but church would be a dress or if your going to a play etc .. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pants. I hardly wear dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls