Do you like very long hair on men?

As a person who is growing hair now (1 years without scissors' touch at the moment), i wanted to ask. I won't cut it whatever people say though, just wanted to get your opinions :)

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...0_-_Nightwish_-_15.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...jmPaJ41sulqh0o1_500.jpg

30.media.tumblr.com/...llynjx2aay1qj1p1qo1_400.jpg

• Loving it
  • I'm okay with them
  • Dont like
  • Cut it off !
Don't know which girl voted "loving it" but if she messages me, we can marry :P

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on your hair type, bone structure, etc. I've seen guys with long hair that I've absolutely fallen in love with, and others where they just looked really greasy and dirty, but then again, it could just be a hygiene issue. Long hair looks good, but not an all men, just like short hair doesn't suit all women.

Roman Reigns, found him while walking by my little brother watching wrestling. I was like "TELL ME HIS NAME RIGHT NOW."
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8550153_f520.jpg

Jason Momoa. He's fucking Khal Drogo, need I say more?
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Jason_Momoa_2012_.png

I wish I knew this guy's name.
    40.media.tumblr.com/...lps0bl2Tj91r1qrlfo1_500.jpg

• True. I've seen long haired men look like shit. Well, i hate short haired i so no reason to not to grow them.

• Then again, it's your hair and you should do what you want with it :). Whatever makes you happy.

What Girls Said 15

• um... well... it depends on how long and your face. Some guys just look really hot with long hair, other guys look awesome with shoulder length hair and some guys just seriously need a haircut. It all depends on whether long hair will fit your face. So ask other people that know you, and I'd recommend longest should be shoulder length

• 1|1
  • I will admit I don't normally like long hair on guys but it suits you ! So don't cut it

• Just as @Smilewide said, it depends on what you look like. Some guys have the facial/body structure that lends itself to a more long-haired look, but some, if not *most* guys look quite terrible with long hair, in my opinion.

• Don't get me wrong, I like long hair on guys, but that is way too long for me.

• No not that long. If it's long enough so where you can't tell if he's a girl or guy from behind then I don't like it lol

• I don't like it/cut it off.. Voted for C

• Mostly, not.

• Dont like it

• No I don't.

• Don't like long hair on guys, but it's your hair so if you like it long 👍

• That is way too long, dont like it

• I hate it lol. With a passion honestly. No man looks good with hair that long and pretty

• Some girls i know really love it. I hate it lol. Sorry.

• accually boys dun fit havin a long hair

What Guys Said 5

• my hair are almost like that and girls love them ;-)

• I rarely do.

• my hair cannot grow that long, but then it's some retarded gender role/norm...

be long and proud!!!

• Why don't it? If you are not bald it grows, man...

• because i'm not white, so my hair cannot be long and flowing like that... only in dreads, but then that's not my style/who i am.

• Oh, i get it... Sorry for you dude, if you feel sad because you can't grow hair of course.

• I do not mind, but I will not do that.
    by the way, how 2 upload pics?

• Just paste the link there, pic automatically appears.

• I have long hair, I don't think I'd suit short hair. Most girls don't like long hair, but there are a few who love it and they tell me I mustn't cut it. And to be honest, although most girls don't like long hair, it's usually the cool girls who do, so it might attract less girls, but it attracts nicer girls in my opinion :)