Does it look really bad when skinny girls wear yoga pants? {{ with pictures}} ?

Im a naturally skinny girl and dont have much of an ass or boobs. And i always read that skinny girls shouldn't wear yogapants or leggings. Does it look really that bad? Does it look very ridiculous?

www.sawfirst.com/.../Kendall-Jenner-557.jpg

www.sawfirst.com/.../Kendall-Jenner-559.jpg

Only the second link works. Sorry babes

Most Helpful Guy

• Skinny girls are preferred, in yoga pants or otherwise. I'm so sick of the freaking ass worship going on these days.

What Guys Said 5

• I think yoga pants will look great as long as u find some that r small enough for u. If they r skin tight it doesn't matter how skinny u r, u will still look great. But if your yoga pants r loose and there r wrinkles in the seat of it then it doesn't look too great.

• Ugh what did I just look at.

• If I could right 'HOT!!!' In size 100 font I would! !! Do it do it do it!

• awwwwwwww yeah :D

• Only if they don't actually do yoga. I get it, you like the pants because they flatter your ass or whatever buttttt, it's when the girl wearing them doesn't actually do yoga, that pisses me off. It's like, really? You don't even do the sport. Why would you wear them... it's called being a poser

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry. It's fine if you feel like it. Never do stuff to just get into someone's eye. Be yourself. Haters gonna hate, tell them to f-ck off ;)

• You are actually right but sometimes i really feel very uncomfortable in my not so womanly body

• I don't know why skinny girls are so insecure nowadays. Guys love your body type over fat chicks any day of the week.

• Have you ever tried layering leggings under yoga pants? It tends to fill them out more, if that's what you're worried about