Are sweatpants attractive on a girl?

Do you find a girl attractive if she wears sweatpants sometimes?

• Yes it is attractive
  • No it's not
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• In general... eh, maybe. When working out, yes. But the girl needs to have a right body for them.

What Guys Said 5

• I voted "A"

I LOVE it when a girl wears sweatpants. Not just "sometimes", I would say all the time. Girls with big butts often have butts that jiggle in them! I love it!

• They are if the girl is attractive

• Not really you'll scare me because only mobsters wear sweat pants. 3:

• Depends on the girl and what she is wearing, but most of the time i think they are.

• not particularly... but i´d use them to attract less stares in the gym, if i was a girl :D

What Girls Said 2

• If you wear them right I think it can be attractive. Not all the time tho but I think it's fine to wear them. Also if a guy really likes u he has to like u at your best and worst so he won't mind when you wear your sweatpants even if u don't look great

• My boyfriend actually loves when I wear sweat pants. It turns him on and I don't understand why. The first time I wore them around him he was so excited. It was weird. He's happy in anything I wear, and he compliments me a lot but for there is something about sweatpants he likes. I only wear them on Sundays when it's laundry day. Sundays are the days that I don't pay attention to my appearance at all. So i don't get what the turn on is, but he loves it. I guess I should be happy that he still likes me with sweatpants, no makeup and my hair up in a pony tail and usually I haven't showered yet.