Any girl who is even slightly overweight are unhealthy?

I swear if a girl is just the tiniest bit chubby people would comment telling her she's unhealthy and needs to lose weight. You don't have to be STICK THIN, to be considered healthy. Being a little chubby isn't going to kill anyone.
www.latinohealthzone.com/.../voluptuous-woman.jpg
I've seen pictures of girls like this. Apparently girls like this are fat, and at health risk. what? How? she isn't THAT big, where are people getting this from

Most Helpful Guy

• It's usually insecure, skinny bitches that say this to make them feel better about themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• gosh is this a joke? she's not even fat.

she's normal

i guess those people assume that every girl who is aove BMI 20 is fat LOL

• Because on this website, a whole bunch of people think the reason people aren't willing to date them is because they aren't stick thin enough, so they put EVERYONE down who isn't stick thin.

Little do they know that attraction is subjective, and each subset of the male population has a different preference in terms of weight.

Of course, this is a website where some people legitimately claim that a 0.5 hip to waist ratio looks "more feminine and therefore more attractive", because they clearly haven't seen a healthy female. Oh well.

p. s.: I'm not that much into skinny girls...

• She is not fat and at no health risk. She is just a little chubby but that does not make her unattractive. She actually looks good.

• I see it all on this site, I don't understand it either...

Some people on this site would instantly say that woman in the picture is 'obese'. Like WTF? That woman has a long way to reach obesity. You can be thick and still be healthy and you can be skinny and be unhealthy also. It's not as if being underweight is good for you as these people seem to think, judging by their attitudes...

And to be honest, I'll take that woman over some twig looking model any day. ;)

• She's okay, but she has a pretty face.

• i guess you donยดt have to be 20+ to know this after all :D good for you that you see it like that.

• No, to be "overweight" as you're saying, you need to be tall. Not short

• It doesn't automatically make you unhealthy but it's way better to not be that

• I think you're misattributing what people consider to be obese or overweight. So you're upset over nothing (or at least, the wrong thing). The woman in the picture would have plenty of dudes after her. A girl like this wouldn't, and is what people refer to when they talk about this stuff:

cdn.sheknows.com/.../overweight-teenage-girl.jpg

• @mesonfielde she's sweet in my opinion. and the opinion owner is wrong in my opinion about the line "A girl like this wouldn't, and is what people refer to when they talk about this stuff:"

she's a little chubby which isn't a bad thing

• And yet you all troubled with it anyway lol. PM each other if you care to talk about this stuff

What Girls Said 7

• If this site has taught me anything it's to not give a damn about what people say. I used to get offended by the stuff like this but guess what? I'm chubby. Deal with it! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

http://i.imgur.com/ediO7wa.jpg

• totally disagree. i used to be overweight by like 10kg, i think that's 20lbs and i would still get compliments. gosh i remember my booty being like twice the size back then-.- *cringes*
    what i love about guys in this department is that many of them dont actually agree with the media's portrayal of the beautiful woman. they understand flaws, because they have them too, and they understand that being slim or fit isn't something every woman can, or even wants to achieve.

• To me, she's closer to the ideal than the girl in the left.
    tk431.ru/.../...1_381235501946563_1943632455_n.jpg

• Personally I don't think being slightly overweight makes someone automatically unhealthy, they may or may not be just Ike someone who's skinny

• Curvy not fat

• What? She's not fat! She's beautiful & curvy :)

• You can be thin and unhealthy as fuck, just like you can be chubby and in amazing shape. It's all about your diet and daily exercise.