Do you look better with dyed hair?

I've come to realize the hair color I was born with (off black) is not the most flattering color for me. you would think natural is best but in my case I look better with lighter brown hair. I get more compliments with lighter hair and don't need to wear as much makeup because my skin look better. I tried to go jet black but I look sallow and drained. I tried a dark brown and it was a small improvement... ladies whats your best hair color?

0|0
24|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Probably nah lol
    I look like one of those monkey kings with dyed hair.
    http://i.imgur.com/NSrELuj.jpg

Maybe if I were to have another hair style.
    http://i.imgur.com/tB8Fcxm.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • never tried to dye them but i guess i might be good looking with red or purple hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would. I like being a brown beret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been told I look better with no hair hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is kinda salt and pepper so I'm sure it's look better if I dyed it but I kinda like it

0|0
    0|0
  • If i had blue eyes, i would look good with blonde hair. Cuz im white as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is Sandy blonde, i dyed my hurr black to match my eyebrows and it looked decent

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only had black hair. I would look weird with anything but lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont need artificial shit done to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian, so dying my hair other colors like blonde would look hmm very off

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe I don't know to be honest.

0|0
    1|0
  • I color my hair, but that's because my hair started greying while I was just 21.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'd never dye my hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I think my natural hair color looks the best on me (the color in my profile picture). I have dyed my hair before various lighter brown shades and I was even blonde at one point but I think I look better with my natural darker hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born a brunette but I definitely look better as a redhead.

for a comparison:

http://i.imgur.com/1daEAYK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wIe5wSd.png

1|0
    0|0
    • I like you better as a brunette! the reds ok but the brunettes on fleek

• My hair is naturally dark blonde but after dyeing it dark purple and then brunette I realised that darker shades work out better for me. They make me look smarter in a way and I feel more comfortable with them now, I guess, but I have no idea as to whether I identify myself as a blonde or a brunette..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dyed my hair every color (aside from unnatural ones like purple, green, blue... etc.). I have been various shades of blonde, brunette and redhead as well as jet black. In the end, I have decided that my natural hair color is best. It is a dark brown, but it has highlights of lighter browns and reds throughout. I have not dyed my hair in three years now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have chocolate brown hair. I recently went ombre, it was cute but that dang bleach in your hair dries out the lighter hair and tangles too much, then I had to wash my hair with purple shampoo. I just dyed my hair back to brown but its black/brown I think I look best in my natural hair color. I did go a light brown red at one point and also has straight up red on the bottom half of my hair. It was okay :) Final answer, natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better with red hair. I was born with red hair as a baby, but it turned brown when I got older. After I went red, I noticed it really brought out my blue eyes. I look much better with red, short hair with bangs then long hair that is my natural brown color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must be blonde, i naturally have mousy dark brown hair. I have tried to pull off black, red, and brown but eh. I can do red if i truly commit to doing my hair and make up. But haha im too lazy for that so i stick to a bright blond and sometimes brunette with high lights

0|0
    0|0
  • My natural color is really dark brown and I feel like if I tried any other color, it would just look terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • I randomly dyed my hair red before and it looked so weird on me. My natural hair color (black ) looks better on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is brown with a touch a red. And I think I look best with that but I've never died if before so I'm not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've never dyed my hair before
    So I'll say brown, it's the only colors its every been

0|0
    0|0
  • I have REALLY dark brown hair. I dyed it fire engine red and it was great! I have it back to brown though but yeah I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. I don't wear much makeup but I got highlights before because of wanting to dye my hair all platinum blonde. And everyone said I looked better with the lighter hair than my natural medium brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple hair I love. I have purple hair, and I get a lot of good comments. Guys who dye their hair bright red are very good looking to ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I pull off almost any hair color even though I've only died it a 4 differ colors my whole life lol but I did try on wigs before and almost all looked pretty good but overall there is some colors I prefer better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't experienced with hair colors but black hair looks nice on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally blonde hair but I might look good with brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • im actually naturally a platinum blonde but my hair looks best dark red or auburn I don't know how XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll rock the ash blonde hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I also look better with a bit lighter hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines dirty blonde, naturally. I guess I'd stick with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born with black hair but i look better with deep chocolate brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright red hair looks best on me

0|0
    0|0